AdvanceParkour

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PTtuts, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PTtuts

Plugin category: Fun / Mini-Games

Suggested name: AdvanceParkour

What I want: Hi! I'm looking for a parkour plugin, where you have a pressure plate, and when you press him the parkour starts, and if you do /fly the parkour end, and when you start the parkour a timer appear on the right of the screen, and if you do a lower time you receive "x" money, and if you do more time you receive "y" money. I need to have a wand or something like that, where i can define the start, the end and the money you will receive.

Sorry for any mistake, but my english is bad, i'm not english.

Ideas for commands: /advpk (Advanced parkour, shows all the available commands)
    /advpkdefinestart {id of parkour} (gives you a wand that gives the option to select the start, that in this case needs do be an iron pressure plate)
    /advpkdefineend {if of parkour} (gives you a wand that gives the option to select the end of parkour, that in this case needs do be an gold pressure plate)

Ideas for permissions: Vips recieve more money, so "advpk.vip" gives 20% more money.
    advpk.start -- gives you the abilitie to start the parkour.
    advpk.create -- gives you the abilitie to create parkours.

When I'd like it by: This plugin is for a mini game server, i already have a 10k youtuber, 5k, and 20k youtuber that wants to recorde videos (they are my friends) so i can give publicity to the person that make this plugin to me. I dont have a defined time, but i need this on 1/2 weeks.

<Admin edit: No Skype>

Thank you :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.