Advanced RPG/DnD-style Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by frogger499, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Offline

frogger499

Plugin category: RPG

Suggested name: AdvancedRPG

What I want:
    Mobs to have custom attributes and become more difficult farther from spawn.
    Players to have changing, upgradeable main stats based on Pathfinder RPG (or DnD 3.5) (Charisma, Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Dexterity, and Constitution) that affect their character's abilities.
    Customiseable stats for all weapons, armour, mobs, and foods
    All Core Classes and Races from Pathfinder/DnD 3.5
    Racial bonuses
    Magic in the form of spells used by right clicking on a "spell" (empty map). Should use magic points if possible.
    Unconsciousness which allows you to watch what other players/the environment are doing, triggered when a character would normally die.
    Death only when a character had been unconscious for 5 minutes real time with no chance of healing (fatal bleeding, loss of limbs/head, etc.)
    Character sheet accessible through right click on Nether Star (automatically provided to character).
    "Rolling" for stats and character creation upon death.
    Feats if possible.
    Item weight and carrying capacity.
    Generated structures for complex dungeons and towns if possible.
    Villager interaction if possible.
    Currency if possible.
    Stats scoreboard per-player showing above main stats.
    Cannot mine/break blocks, must fight mobs, loot dungeons, or buy/sell for items. (exceptions: torches, etc.)
    Custom mobtypes - Orc, Goblin, etc. (using existing mobs and player heads)

Ideas for commands:
    /dnd - lists commands
    /gm - useable by op only, puts op into "GM" mode where they can spawn mobs and items with custom stats
    /pc - useable by op only, puts op into "PC" mode where they play normally
    /star - if a player loses their CS star, puts another into their inventory
    /stats - lists stats in chat
    /sleep - allows player to sleep if area is safe

Ideas for permissions: Please no. I hate permissions and cannot figure them out no matter how many tutorials I watch or read. Just make everything available for ops and only , , and , available for players.

When I'd like it by: Preferably sooner, rather than later.