Advanced Combat Log

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by KosmosPvP, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KosmosPvP

Plugin category: Admin

Suggested name: PerWorldCombatLog

What I want: I want a combat log plugin that punishes players for combat logging in different worlds. Since most players cannot afford multiple servers connected with bungee cord, this will help. For example, ff a player is tagged and leaves the server, then they die on a normal bungee connected network. However, if they just leave the multiverse world, they don't die in the world they went to. The PerWorldCombatLog plugin will just kill the player if they are tagged and leave the world they were in before.

Ideas for commands: /pwcl reload *Reloads Plugin*

Ideas for permissions: pwcl.bypass *Bypass the Combat Log even if there are tagged*

When I'd like it by: Within this next 2 weeks.

Configuration: The config should have certain worlds that can bypass this, meaning they don't have combat log at all. Feel free to add any other things that would make it easier/better!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
  2. Offline

meguy26

3. Offline

oceantheskatr

If a player is tagged and leaves the server, then they die. However, if they just leave the world, they don't die. OP wants a CombatLog plugin that will kill the player if they are tagged and leave the world.

4. Offline

KosmosPvP

@meguy26

Fixed it for you! I hope it is a lot more clearer now!

5. Offline

KosmosPvP

6. Offline

SyTeck

I'll make it for you.

7. Offline

KosmosPvP

@SyTeck

Great! I hope this ends up great! Please feel free to tahg me if you need anything and keep us updated!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2015
  8. Offline

SyTeck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.