[ADMN/WEB] OKB3 - Bulletin Board Bridge - Now on BukkitDev! [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Kalman Olah, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Kalman Olah

2. Offline

Kalman Olah

That's weird. If a user is kicked by the plugin's thread, they're added to a list of players before they are kicked. On a kick, my plugin checks if the player is in that list. If they're in the list, the quit message is set to null.

I just did some debugging, and it looks like everything works just fine. It could be that kicks & quits are two different things, though. I'll work on a fix :).

Version 2.5.12

• Added quit message removal to the PLAYER_KICK event. This should fix an issue where the quit message was still showing when a player wasn't whitelisted, or was banned.
    @bocaj812

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  3. Offline

JAC

Does This wrk for group manager as well

4. Offline

Kalman Olah

I don't know, does it? :)

Version 2.5.13

• Added back support for GroupManager. Hopefully it actually works.

5. Offline

ExplosiveBacoN

Hmm, I have what could be a bug report. Supposedly some nonwhite-listed users have been experiencing crashes when trying to join more then once. Its not horrible but it is a possible bug.

6. Offline

Kalman Olah

If you try to connect several times in a row while being blacklisted, you'll get an "end of stream" error. I think this is bukkit-related.

7. Offline

ExplosiveBacoN

Users are reporting a black screen.

8. Offline

Kalman Olah

I'll look into it :). Don't know what could be causing that.

9. Offline

bocaj812

please add reloading of the full plugin, and not just the config, or reconnection to the database via command? After accessing the database through my desktop manager, it sometimes disconnects and starts throwing internal errors when i try to use /sync commands or anything else. the only thing that doesnt mess up is reloading the config and checking version, I don't have access to a log right now, but I'll try to get one.

10. Offline

Kalman Olah

Bukkit has a /reload command too :p. But yeah, I'll see what I can do in the morning/tonight :).

11. Offline

bocaj812

I know, but at the moment, for some odd reason none of the admins are opped...

12. Offline

Deadlystrike

i have a request:
    i added a custome field to our registeration form called Minecraft Name. members can edit this in there profile settings as well if they didnt fill out that field on signup... can you make a option that it will look for that field "provided we supply fieldname, tablename, ect in config file" for that field as well as the rank id that coresponds with the member of that minecraft field so that it can sync with out a command

13. Offline

Kalman Olah

Yeah sure. Done. It's called old-school mode :p.

14. Offline

Deadlystrike

ive seen a few plugins new and old are moving toward bukkitpermisions only dues this support that style?

15. Offline

Kalman Olah

As of set superperms do not have an API for changing groups. As this is perhaps THE most important part about OKB3, I cannot add support until the API is improved.
    EDIT: If you know of a bukkit permissions plugin that supports group changing in the API, let me know and I'll add support :).

16. Offline

Deadlystrike

is the source for this plugin available we want to see how you are querying the table and forcing it to write somwere so we can make somthing simlar for other game server we have

17. Offline

Kalman Olah

Give me a moment.

18. Offline

thernztrom

Hello!

Most of the commands work now. I can sync successfully, and I can somewhat use the frank command.

You see, today I tested the frank for the first time. I did /frank Fortunis Donator, and it changed him from Member to Donator in-game successfully. But when I went to the forums he still belonged to the Member group. First I thought he might have been added to the Donator group, but not as default, but no, he wasnt in the Donator group at all.

I have set the rank-field in the config to: group_id

Also I tried to do /fpromote and /fdemote, but it told me there were no tracks avaliable. Might believe I have made something wrong in the config triggering these problems.. So wonder if its possible for you to just take a fast look on my config and see if I made anything wrong.. :oops: Pm, email?

Huge thanks for your support! :)

19. Offline

Kalman Olah

Yeah, just PM it to me. I'll respond in about 30 minutes. Playing a game of League of Legends right now.

20. Offline

Kingadams

Ok so my major issue is that people with names that have spaces on the forum cant use /sync :p can you probably make a way to fix this or should we just all remove spaces from our names.

21. Offline

Kalman Olah

Remove the spaces from your names, imo. See, when a command is sent, all arguments are stored in an array. The way this works is that each array value is seperated by a space. The usernames are defined as the first value in the arguments array, the passwords as the second value. So yeah, I may change this in the future ( to a /sync user <username> pass <password> format), but for now I'd suggest you remove the spaces :).

22. Offline

Kingadams

Alright thanks its working like a charm

This may sound dumb but...

Any chance you can make ingame registration? (I got picky people who are lazy) just a simple Username password confirm password

23. Offline

jchamb2010

Hey Kalman I've got another bug for ya :p

Code:
    01:00:07 [SEVERE] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.earth2me.essentials.Essentials.getStatic()Lcom/earth2me/essentia
    ls/IEssentials;
    01:00:07 [SEVERE]       at me.kalmanolah.okb3.OKmain.UpdateNick(OKmain.java:507)
    01:00:07 [SEVERE]       at me.kalmanolah.okb3.OKRunnable.run(OKRunnable.java:153)
    01:00:07 [SEVERE]       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

that shows up every time someone logs on and has a nickname (using essentials of course)

Just so you know Essentials changed their way that they deal with nicknames, so that you don't need to do that special work around anymore (you can just use setNickname() ) :)

-John

24. Offline

Kalman Olah

No. Too much info is needed to register. Too many tables have to be filled in for me to be able to support multiple forums. Sorry.

25. Offline

thernztrom

Ok, sent you the PM. :)

26. Offline

Kalman Olah

Sure, I'll add that as soon as I figure out how to hook into their API. From the looks of it, that could take several years.

27. Offline

jchamb2010

Supposidly you no longer need to; they added a thing to stop overriding custom set nicknames, so that other mods can set nicknames without issues (so you should be able to simply use the normal setDisplayname method (or whatever it's called)

Try something like this:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/ad...ers-to-register-through-minecraft-1000.24722/

@Kalman Olah if you want this removed just ask.

You could use the same format you have right now, so long as the password does not contain any spaces. You could just make it take the last key in the array and use that as the password and any prior keys in the array as the username. I can think of how to do this with PHP, but I'm no java expert :p

-John

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  28. Offline

Kalman Olah

I never said I couldn't do it, I just said I can't do it right now :p.

As for the EssentialsChat nick stuff. It looks like the default setDisplayName works for the motd/player list, but not for the actual chat. So right now, 2.5.14 is just a temp fix for the errors until I can figure out the proper way to do it.

29. Offline

jchamb2010

-- NVM i was wrong -- :p

30. Offline

ExplosiveBacoN

I hate to bug you again but the "/frank" command doesn't seem to work. I could be my configuration however so I shall post it.
    config (open)
    Code:
    mode: old-school
    mysql-connection-info:
        mysql-host: 74.52.***.***
        mysql-user: bacon_*******
        mysql-password: '********'
        mysql-database-name: bacon_*****
    old-school-mode:
        usertable: mybb_users
        minecraftname-field: username
        rank-field: usergroup
        enable-multiple-tables: 'false'
        multitable:
            secondtable: mine_table
            useridfield-in-secondtable: user_id_field
            useridfield-in-usertable: user_id_field
    normal-mode:
        forum: mybb
        type1:
            usertable: mybb_users
            username-field: username
            userpassword-field: password
            rank-field: usergroup
        type2:
            usertable: user_table
            username-field: username_field
            userpassword-field: user_pass_field
            rank-field: rank_field
            location-of-passgenphp: http://yoursite.com/passgen.php
            password-set-in-config-inc-php: 12345pass
        type3:
            username-field: username_field
            password-field: pass_field
            secondtable: second_table
            useridfield-in-usertable: user_id_field
            useridfield-in-secondtable: user_id_field
        type4:
            username-field: username
            password-field: mine_user
            location-of-passgenphp: http://yoursite.com/passgen.php
            password-set-in-config-inc-php: 12345pass
    world-groups:
        enable-multiworld-groups: 'false'
        default:
            groups:
                '7': Banned
                '2': Non-Whitelisted
                '9': Whitelisted
                '11': Premium
                '12': Donator1
                '13': Donator2
                '14': Donator3
                '16': ProDonator
                '17': ServerSponsor
                '3': Mod
                '8': Admin
                '4': Owner
    whitelist:
        enable-whitelist: 'true'
        global:
            use-as-blacklist: 'false'
            kick-message: You are currently not whitelisted. Please visit http://www.ybgames.org for more info.
            groups:
                '7': 'false'
                '2': 'false'
                '9': 'true'
                '11': 'true'
                '12': 'true'
                '13': 'true'
                '14': 'true'
                '16': 'true'
                '17': 'true'
                '3': 'true'
                '8': 'true'
                '4': 'true'
    nickname-sync:
        enable-nickname-syncing: 'false'
        nickname-field-in-usertable: ''
    forum-banning:
        is-server-ban-too: 'true'
        banned-forum-user-rank-id: '7'
        unbanned-forum-user-rank-id: '2'
        ban-message: You are banned from the forums/server.
    promotion-tracks:
        '1': '7'
        '2': '2'
        '3': '9'
        '4': '11'
        '5': '12'
        '6': '13'
        '7': '14'
        '8': '16'
        '9': '17'
        '10': '3'
        '11': '8'