Inactive [ADMN/WEB] myBukkitAdmin v.9 Beta - Administer your Bukkit Server from the web *NEW INFO* [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by DigitalTyrant, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Offline

DigitalTyrant

Minecraft Server Manager - Full featured administration software for your Minecraft Server. Web Administration, Backup, Permissions, In-Game Commands and More!

Updated: 11/14/2011
    Version: v.9b [jar]
    CraftBukkit: [b1337jnks]
    Description:
    myBukkitAdmin adds the ability to view and modify your server and plugins via a website. This plugin is fast and easy to setup.​

Get updates on TWITTER!

myBukkitAdmin is still in a beta phase. Let me know if you have any issues let me know.

Installation and Usage information available at Mymchost.com
    Bukkit has requested that I stop receiving donations to allow the community to be a part of the beta, so as of today beta keys are no longer available. The cost to run this service is more than I can afford to bear on my own so if you would like to keep this service around and see v1.0 released please support this project by sending us a Donation

With the release of v.8b a file will be created called monitor.jar. This program monitors your bukkit server and restarts it if the server crashes or the /restart command is used. If you choose not to use the monitor program, you can disable the monitor by adding or changing the line within /plugins/myBukkitAdmin/config.yml to say
    Code:
    monitor: false

If you have a beta key:
    1. Goto http://www.mymchost.com/hosted/betajoin.php
    2. Create an account using your Beta key
    3. Check your e-mail for activation message
    4. Click Activation link, login using your username, password and activation code from e-mail
    5. Create a server by clicking "Add New Server"
    6. Type in Server details including a unique Privacy Key
    7. Download the latest version of myBukkitAdmin from the Account Page or Link above
    8. Install it on your server and start your server up
    9. Open config.yml in the plugins/myBukkitAdmin folder on your server
    10. Type in the Username you created to login to MyMcHost.com
    11. Type in the Privacy Key you created for this server
    12. Reload your server
    13. Win!
    If I missed anything or if these instructions didn't work for you, please let me know so I can adjust accordingly. The installation instructions @ MyMcHost.com will be undergoing some reformatting soon, hopefully this helps until then.

[​IMG]

Thanks and Enjoy!

2. Offline

tryy3

nvm it works :) i had just put some letters wrong :) my bad

3. Offline

DigitalTyrant

hehe all good, glad it's working

4. Offline

tryy3

1 more question do it work to like get the commands from permission or something like that? instead of only general commands?

5. Offline

DigitalTyrant

I'm working on the plugins. I'm modifying a framework that I created during the first beta phase. Once I get the framework to where it fits most of the plugins you'll see them start popping up. Keep an eye on the announcements and our Twitter to receive the latest updates.

6. Offline

tryy3

ok i will :p thanks for help :) now get back to code:ing :)

7. Offline

DigitalTyrant

And then there was 1. There are a few keys that look to be used but not activated so more keys may be available soon.

8. Offline

Jshreder

About that last key, it seems to be invalid.

It has only 12 letters instead of 13, is that a problem?

9. Offline

DigitalTyrant

it would make it invalid. not sure how it happened, but fixed now! thanks!

10. Offline

Jshreder

Thank you!

11. Offline

DigitalTyrant

yw, Enjoy!

12. Offline

JTAKER

So, I need one of the keys posted in the OP in order to create an account?

13. Offline

DigitalTyrant

Yea. There are a couple keys that have been used but never activated. I will add any keys that continue to be outstanding after 48 hours back to the list for people who will actually use them.

14. Offline

Pim1234

euhm... mymchost has still not accepted me!
    i signed up a few days ago and i am still waiting!

15. Offline

nala3

when will you have moar keys >.< plz lol I want to try it. would it help it I said i <3 P2?
    EDIT: nvmd i just saw your post above mine about the unused keys

ohh one more thing i forgot to add. Do you have support for permissions plus? promote and demote would be great to be able to do from it.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  16. Offline

frederic2000

This is nice

17. Offline

DigitalTyrant

There will be support for PermissionsPlus and Permissions soon. I took the weekend off to play some ball but I'll get back into programming this week. I will also post any unused keys tomorrow.

We have been receiving on average 100+ish new accounts a day on the Forums. We are still trying to sort through which are spam and which are legit requests as well as trying to rearrange the layout of the website to make the forum a subsidiary rather than being the first things visitors see when they hit mymchost.com. There is also consideration of migrating to a new forum software specifically XenForo but the cost of the software is a little more than we can afford so we'll see. Whatever happens it will happen soon and hopefully we won't have to deal with all this spam garbage.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
  18. Offline

nala3

spam you say? I say CAPTCHA tiem! :D

19. Offline

DigitalTyrant

Haha, I think there is a CAPTCHA on the signup page but visitors from Ukraine and Russia are either typing it in or have found a way around it :-(

20. Offline

nala3

ohh that sucks :( did you post the unused keys today? or did i miss it already.

21. Offline

DigitalTyrant

Just posted em, only 6 avail though, grab one before they all get used!

22. Offline

nala3

wewt! scared me at first :p i tried the last one and some1 already had it. i was like nuuUUUUU

23. Offline

DigitalTyrant

lol, nice. There was 1 more left after you registered yours. Got lucky!

24. Offline

XLawless BaronX

can i please has a key ?

25. Offline

DigitalTyrant

Currently they are all in use. There have been a few that have been used but never activated though. After 48 hours I re-post those keys for other people to use

26. Offline

DigitalTyrant

2 beta keys posted. Grab it quick! If both of those get used, you can still coerce me to open a slot for you via a donation of a Red Bull! :D

27. Offline

dwi

Thanks for the key!

28. Offline

robsterr8

i would love to use this plugin here, but i haven't got a creditcard or paypal to donate ...
    but i can send you one from switzerland oO

no just kidding, is there any other way to get a key?
    would appreciate it a lot =)

thank you in advance cheers
    rob

29. Offline

BLiTz5

Just sent you enough for a Redbull, and in return for a beta key :)
    my email: [email protected]
    just send the key to my email, i dont feel like signing back in here.

30. Offline

jewhunta

31. Offline

DigitalTyrant

Once the confirmation comes through, I send you a beta key. You want it in a PM or an email?