[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Yea i didnt mean to say fart, haah. Awsome dude, cant wait to see it.

3. Offline

Sh00ck

me 2

4. Offline

King_KYl3

Hm love this plugin but agree with Lord_Kimpton i would love this to be able to be on your own website would be much easier without copy a website out when alot of people are talking and it goes to fast to copy it out thats a big down side :( i hope you can make it so we can hook it into our websites :D Good work Btw!

5. Offline

gameswereus

I was about to start recording my final thing I needed, but it won't give me the URL /buy 4 etc etc won't do anything at all. I'm not getting an error.

6. Like I said a million times before, I am not doing this! I am working on alternatives, stop pestering me about things ive already responded to several times before.

Hmmm the site may of been struggling a little, try again.

7. Offline

King_KYl3

8. ?

9. Offline

Lolmewn

Any way we can make packages which inherits from another package?
    So that I dont have to re-type everything :p

10. Offline

Sh00ck

Copy & Paste ?

11. Offline

Lolmewn

Ye I know but I was just wondering if something was in here that would do that for me.

12. Sorry didnt see your first request for it, im not going to do it cause its just too much work for saving probably 5 minutes of typing.

13. Offline

Lolmewn

Okay :p
    Im lazy, that's probally why I requested it in the first place =D

14. Haha, yea.. for the effort it would take to code it its just not worth it :p.

In other news: Im working on expiring packages right now!

thestriker095 likes this.
  15. Offline

Lolmewn

Ye, that would be my second request :p

16. Haha, its been requested like 9999999999999999999999 times so ive decided that it needs to be added.

thestriker095 likes this.
  17. Offline

Retricide

:D

18. Going good so far, getting really down and gritty with this code so should be done soon.

19. Offline

Hydrosis

*Disclaimer, I've only read page 10. Sorry if I missed this request
    After the subscription thing, can you add a sign feature where users can read the signs, right-click on the sign and get the URL that way? Not "need to have" feature, but just something to give more options :)

A feature that is a "need to have" on my server is the ability to transfer items. One of my players buys like 4 subscriptions each month for his players (since they're too young to have paypal/make money).

20. Right, for your first suggestion, that has been asked for and Im looking into it.
    For your second suggestion, I wont be adding what you requested for due to security issues, however, a work around for this is for the players who want a package, they type /buy <id>, and then they give the auth link to the player who is purchasing it for them.

21. Offline

rmb938

There is a plugin to allow signs to hold commands. Not to sure how it works but you can give that a try :p

22. Offline

Zokudu

Just installed this and seems to be working fine. Havn't gotten a payment yet but my server is a bit small right now. Thanks for your hard work.

23. No problem, thanks for using the plugin, hope you get some donations!

24. Offline

Mausterio

Um... this conflicts with IconomyChestShop... It uses the same command as it...

25. Im aware, dont really know what to do about it now unfortunately.

26. Offline

Mausterio

i found a settings file in the configs that let me change the command but then i got a error when using the command D: Bummer... Hm... Should i use this now and disable iconomy or should i wait til this is iconomychestshop supported... Hm...

27. I dont think I will be changing the /buy command now, as its widely known and it would be a hassle for server owners to change things to suit the change.

28. Offline

Mausterio

Maybe add a way to configure the command? But by default it be /buy ?

29. I cant because you would need to edit the plugin name in the plugin.yml file to. Whats inside the .jar and may be hard for some people who are not experienced.

Coming up tommorrow, chat disable after typing /buy, or /buy <ID> so users can see what there doing without chat messing everything up. Users then type /enablechat to re-enable.

Everything is done just need to do some testing, I knew alot of people wanted this.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  30. Offline

rmb938

Will it tell you about that when you do /buy? Also instead of a command what about put it on a timer?

31. it tells you

I know your trying to help and all but he did say that he made a mistake after.

He he :p

Version 1.6
    Plugin .jar update is required for this version update
    • Chat now gets disabled when user types /buy OR /buy <ID>. Type /enablechat to enable it again. The user is warned of the chat being disabled when they type /buy.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018