[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

thestriker095

Well actually the person who bought it 1 month ago when it was only set for 30 days still has it today! he bought it on Sept. 26 at 5pm (Pacific Standard Time). so maybe in 3 months? or did it "glitch" when i set it for 90 days?

3. Oh yea ty for reminding me on sec ill see

Right, send me in a PM your server secret, and the user who it should of expired for.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  4. Offline

LaserLag

I know this isn't likely but are there any plans to add in-depth mcMMO support? i.e. An easy way to add levels to people who donate. We like to give out a set amount of mcMMO levels depending on how much they donate but it isn't really possible with Buycraft right now. The reason is that it needs to know what level the person's stats are already and what makes things even tricker is that we don't raise combat skills above 500 so it would need a way to check for that...

Just throwing it out there ;) I love this idea and I might switch to it anyways and stop giving mcMMO levels...

5. I understand why people want this however it cannot be done as that plugin offers no API for me to link into. Sorry.

6. Offline

LaserLag

Thanks for the quick reply! I understand. I think I might send in a ticket and suggest they support this :cool:

7. Offline

Vixolus

Suggestion - Implement Google Checkout

8. You know what, I completely forgot about that! Ill look into it!

thestriker095 likes this.
  9. Offline

Fanatic

Dude you should add the abbility use Permissions with this.

10. Permissions are supported.

11. Offline

Fanatic

The groups my freind The groups..

12. What do you meen by groups?

13. Offline

tacozaregood

I keep getting this error please help me, i have the latest version of the plugin, and build.
    also is there any way to let people buy packages right on my website??

error message:
    13:22:45 [SEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\BuyCraft.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou
    rce)
    at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:173)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:215)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:136)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:139)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:104)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigur
    ationManager.java:52)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:136)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:348)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/configuration/InvalidConfi
    gurationException
    at net.buycraft.BuyCraft.<init>(BuyCraft.java:35)
    ... 13 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.configuration.InvalidCon
    figurationException
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:36)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.
    java:24)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 14 more

14. Your first error to be fair I have no idea why its doing that, Bukkit by the looks of it isnt finding Buycraft (Not buycrafts fault?), and your second question, yes you can, however it is via a online web store hosted by us. example: store.buycraft.net/example

15. Offline

tacozaregood

i got it nvm :3
    thanks!

16. Np.

17. Offline

Koala

I would like for peoples donations to be converted into Points~ and then the points be used toward this amazing plugin, do any ideas come to mind on how I would go about doing this. I am aware this is not an "issue" but it is in complete regards to the plugin so I figured I should come here first.

18. Offline

meee

Posible to add PSC (paysafecard) support, or is this to "complex"?

19. Offline

Koala

No thats what would feasibly convert the donation money into a point type system, however I am not familiar with how I would administer it into this plugin~ if you had a reference link I could look at the would back track the payments to a secure system we might just have something here :) (as in link that would instruct me on a clear and secure way to go about using said system). I'm open to look at anything and try to figure out the possible outcome.

This spawns off of your Classloader, do you have mods on your server? If So the "mod" (not plugin) is conflicting with the class files included in buycraft. If you had to use mod loader to add any new items this is sometimes the result. But it is only what I suspect~ as you can see you start with unknown source and then it grows to the top of the file. Also, do you have the latest version of craftbukkit?

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.
    java:215)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager
    .java:136)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:139)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:104)
    at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigur
    ationManager.java:52)

These are unrelated issues o-o
    Meaning you have other errors beside Buycraft going on here~

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  20. Offline

BlancoLanda

Then, would Buycraft work with server panels like MultiCraft or MCMyAdmin?

21. Offline

DirtySnipe007

Why wont you allow us server and website owners to run it on our own website? If people make a donation for it or say a subscription to support services and updates????

i dont mind making a small payment. Which is more than you would get from spamming people with adverts which they would never click on.

22. Been asked for before and not going to be implemented, involves asking the user to create an account which increases there time spent purchasing items.

Im looking into adding other payment methods such as google checkout ect ect and also this one maybe.

Im not releasing the web source code for buycraft, as it runs on an advanced framework what is difficult for someone to setup locally. It also runs with cacheing what requires extra work also. I dont mind people decompiling the plugin source however. There isnt anything wrong with using buycraft.net, its uptime is well over 99% and we have never had any problems at all.

Good news guys and girls.

As many of you have requested for a SMS payment option, I am currently in the process of implement Onebip. Will arrive in the next update hopefully!

All you need to do is register at onebip.com, then enter your onebip email address on buycraft like you did for paypal. Theres also one other thing you need to do but its just a 5 second copy-paste, instructions will be provided anyway. About your second question, I dont know what minecraft servers control panel is, sorry.

Use the 1085 version of Buycraft, I dont think that version has the force update implemented, but if it has, im sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
  23. Offline

ChrisX930

YAAAAAY! Thank you lmc! :-3

24. Offline

BlancoLanda

That sounds kick-ass . But how would it work? How would we receive the money? And we'll have to register on onevip right?

Another thing, this plugin should work with Minecraft servers control panel right?

25. Offline

Karosas

Got one problem here: i am using 1085 bukkit version, because many plugins are not updated to 1337, so if i use buycraft 1085 version, it asks me to update, if i use 1337 version - it does not work... Can't post error code because on phone now, any suggestions?

26. Offline

BlancoLanda

IDK, it should work for all in 1337. Probably you are setting the API secret key in the folder /plugins/Buycraft but in the latest version the config file is at the /plugins folder.

27. Offline

Karosas

Thanks, will try tomorrow

28. Offline

Redted44

Is it possible for you to import our current donators list to the online store, where it says people who have donated to this server?

29. Offline

McEvan

Hello I purchased premium buycraft someone has donated but did not receive anything. I believe they bought from the webstore.

Did I set it up wrong ? http://snpr.cm/nIfgkM.png

Thank you.

30. Offline

Keseff

I've recently just purchased buycraft and so far, so good!

However, 1 small issue.. How would I give the player who donated Reservelisting (Plugin or Plugin2)?
    I think both involve editing a .txt file with the names.. but can you double check?

I would highly appreciate a reply, thanks!

31. Offline

McEvan

For plugin 2 just give the group the permission. If the group is called VIP give the group the plugin 2 permissions .

Not sure if that helped or not ?