[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

Itsyuka

If you have a Premium account just iframe it.

3. Offline

Boost

Could i get a link to zip download , since I can't find it and it doesn't recognize my handwritten settings.yml?

4. Zip to download what?

5. Offline

Boost

In the video when he presses download he gets a zip that has folder and a BuyCraft.jar. Where do I get that?

6. Offline

ChrisX930

Thank you :)

7. Offline

tom

@lmc on the webstore page it says Recent Donators, when it should say Recent Donors

8. Offline

pherce

I have sort of an odd situation I am hoping your plugin can help solve. Currently on our server, we have several groups and inside each group we have different donator ranks. Sort of like:

Group1-rank1
    Group1-rank2

Group2-rank1
    Group2-rank2

and so on. Is there any way your plugin can receive input (like a users group) and then use that information so we can properly set a user's group via permissionsex command? We know we can use this awesome plugin to switch groups, we just don't know which group the user is coming from!

9. No longer available, why do you need one? I didnt understand your first request.

I will change

No sorry, its too cimplicated to do it due to cross-plugin issues.

Sorry for no quick responses/updates for a while guys, like i said ive been on vaction and I still have a weeks vacation left. I bought an iphone contract todday as well so ive been enjoying that. I also have maths exams coming up and need to revise. There will be points where development is slow, and points where development is very fast, just got to live with it - and i also want to point out that at the moment buycraft is feature rich and bug free.

They dont...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2018
  10. Offline

Magge

When i load the plugin it says:
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    | Please correctly set what command to use! |
    | Available options: buy, donate or purchase |
    | Buycraft will not be enabled until you do so! |
    ---------------------------------------------------------

# The command what you will use to access buycrafts
    # services, there are 3 commands available:
    #
    # Buy
    # Donate
    # Purchase
    #
    # Lowercase only
    #
    command: buy

What else do i need to setup?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1nVSSR_67Q&feature=player_embedded
    This doesn't show it :(

And /buy does nothing ingame.

The buycraft.yml places it self in the plugin root folder is that right?

11. Offline

pherce

We have an admin that coded a plugin for us to fix our issue and decided to upgrade to Premium! One question though, would it be hard to add a sort menu on the premium website based on price, alphabetization, or item id?

12. Offline

aymanh

Can you add this an additional onebip.com payment ?

13. Thats strange, it should be working fine. Yes placing it self in the plugin root if fine. Has it worked now?

Im looking into adding SMS payment support, most dont offer good API's like paypals.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  14. Offline

aymanh

They do ! Please add it:(

https://www.onebip.com/onebip_api.html

what is this?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
  15. Offline

aymanh

16. Im working on it thouigh

aymanh likes this.
  17. Offline

aymanh

:)thanks!

most my player are underage so they don't have paypal only mobiles.

18. I understand

19. Offline

Karosas

Maybe i'm retarded, but i can't find IPN history in paypal, just basic history and downloaded or downloadable history... My account is personal, verified, maybe i need business type accout or something else?

20. Please watch the installation videos, you need a paypal premier account for IPN.

21. Offline

thestriker095

Hello, i was just wondering if....

1) I created a package to expire in 30 days
    2) I changed the 30 days to 90 days after someone purchased it
    3) Will the person who purchased it still expire in 1 month? or after 3 months? or never?

Because i did this and im just making sure?

PS. if your wanting to have a break come visit us again! (play.liveandbuild.net) or if you just need to kill some time!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  22. Offline

King_KYl3

One major problem i have is i have this sytem they pay to get unbanned we it excutes that command once they buy but how do i get it to work when they need to be ingame to be /buy claim :( can you please add the option to not have to do command to claim like auto Thanks :)

23. I'm positive that it will still be 30 days however remind me in a dew hours when imnon my pc and I'll look for you.

I will come in tonight

Your idea is really stupid. It's defeating the object of being banned! But no buycraft won't let you do that

24. Offline

King_KYl3

:eek: Please try add it some people will pay to do it my idea may be stupid but so some people pay for what they have done wrong.

25. No because I cant do it without revamping the enter structure of how Buycraft works. No one would use what your asking for anyway.

26. Offline

King_KYl3

:( just would be easyier anyway so they even if they dont know what to do after they pay dw :(

27. I dont understand what your saying? Your not making sense

28. Offline

King_KYl3

Im Saying it would be easier for the person that buys the package right, once they buy it, would be way more cooler if it done it once he paid not wait till he enters the game. I dont knwo dont worry you wont consider it anyways thanks good plugin :D

29. Offline

ChrisX930

I think this idea is not bad :O
    I think this "buy claim" is not very important ;-)

30. Executing the command /buy claim gives the user the ability to know when they received there items and such, giving it them automatically would put strain on buycrafts systems as it would always have to send information out to servers what possibly could even be offline at the time,

Feel free, and no problem my friend.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2019