[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

odogollie

It would be really cool if I could put the monthly goal widget on my website! You guys should consider adding that to the Website Integration list!

3. Offline

jorisk322

This is on the to-do, I think.

4. Go to your Buycraft Panel > Webstore > Modules & there you go, Monthly goal ready to add to your store.

5. Offline

jorisk322

He knows. He wants it on his website, which will be possible eventually.

6. Offline

chopstick121

i just had to relogin

7. Offline

_Indigo

8. This feature will be released in the next day or so :)

9. Offline

LaxWasHere

Can't wait!

lmc likes this.
  10. Offline

jorisk322

OK. PM me with the situation you want to achieve, and I will try to help you :)

lmc likes this.
  11. Offline

StanvL

Pleas add paysafecard payment!!

12. Offline

jorisk322

This is a feature many people would like, but the problem is that you need to be a business to accept Paysafecard, which makes it hard to implement into Buycraft so all users can use it.

13. Offline

StanvL

14. Their API is extremely limited, and if we were to add this it would be an extremely tacky method of doing it. They also only support EUR. I do have more payment methods in the process of being added, however at the moment im currently working on more requested features that people would appreciate more. Regards.

15. Offline

LiLChris

Does this support Bungee?

If not, any plans on supporting it? :)

16. Offline

YoFuzzy3

It does since the Buycraft connection has nothing to do with the server's and can freely connect to a website even if the server is on 127.0.0.1/localhost.

And with variables where the user can input what ever they like you could create even more! ;)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2020
    LiLChris likes this.
  17. Offline

LiLChris

Thanks, sorta figured but wasn't 100% sure.

18. Offline

Kainzo

19. Offline

SupaYoshi

Is there a way of putting up a donation progress bar on the website? I mean, i seen servers have a donation bar that keeps track of the monthly received donations so far? Does that exist for buycraft?

20. Offline

YoFuzzy3

Buycraft CP > Webstore > Modules > Monthly Goal

21. You could create different options. Eg different pets/titles the customer can choose! :)

22. This is being worked on after we've released our current batch of features.

23. Offline

SupaYoshi

Could i have the PHP code for the modules bar so I can implent it on my website and not buycraft?

Thanks!

24. Offline

LiLChris

I had to add an expire command, but it doesn't seem it adds it to the already made payments.

No option to do it manually, how can I do so?
    Wanting to add this "/mail send You premium has expired"

25. Offline

Kainzo

I've already added 50+ titles and 40+ pets ... haha I guess it would have been nice before I had created all that :)

26. Offline

Yanox

Hi BuyCraft Team,
    I've notice that today, one player bought a package with a 30% discount coupon.
    When he wrote it, the page refreshed succesfully with the discount.
    He paid with Paygol, but, Paygol made him pay the price without the discount.
    I apologize with the player and gifted him one month of premium in my server but, I have now a question: why this happened?

27. Offline

PassionPvP

28. Offline

jorisk322

Check 'Enable monthly goal module.' on this page.

29. Offline

Yanox

Ok found a bug: if you insert a discount coupon (percentage) , it doesn't have effects with paygol payments but only on paypal payments.
    If you insert a discount coupon (value) it HAS effects in both (so, it works).

30. Offline

Vikestart

Seeing as the PayGol fees are so high, could you make it possible to set so that all prices are X % (for example 10 or 20 %) higher only if paying through PayGol? :)

31. Offline

alexbanks

You could always add a command that does /broadcase {name} donated to the server! or something