[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

levente95

nothing, tried again, and hoped you fixed it :D

3. Offline

thestriker095

Oh, sounds pretty simple.
    Anyway when it comes out and i have issues ill just conatct you via this thread!
    And it it still this easy when im using a hosting service for my website? (Enjin to be more pacific)

4. Yea, I dont mind helping you out.

Just fixing a few bugs on the website, it wont require you to update your plugin or anything, and then ill get cracking with it.

5. Offline

thestriker095

Ok, Sounds great
    Thanks for all the support!

6. Offline

levente95

Tested, works great!

EDIT:
    YAY! At claim i don't get anything, only a line, and an error message in console appears!

Code:
    2011-08-30 13:33:40 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "Thread-3272"
    2011-08-30 13:33:40 [SEVERE] org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'gm' in plugin ePlay v1.1
    2011-08-30 13:33:40 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
    2011-08-30 13:33:40 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
    2011-08-30 13:33:40 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:320)
    2011-08-30 13:33:40 [SEVERE]     at net.buycraft.api.calls.Claim.run(Claim.java:67)
    2011-08-30 13:33:40 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.command.ConsoleCommandSender cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.Player
    2011-08-30 13:33:40 [SEVERE]     at me.reborn.ePlay.ePlay.onCommand(ePlay.java:372)
    2011-08-30 13:33:40 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    2011-08-30 13:33:40 [SEVERE]     ... 3 more

7. Thats a problem with the command "gm", not buycraft.

8. Offline

LiamSully

When ever I try to use buycraft recently I keep getting

Code:
    11:37:20 [SEVERE] org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["description"] not a string.
    11:37:20 [SEVERE]       at org.json.JSONObject.getString(JSONObject.java:641)
    11:37:20 [SEVERE]       at net.buycraft.api.calls.Packages.run(Packages.java:104)

Any help?

9. Offline

levente95

I see, but gm works well ingame with teh following syntax: /gm <name> <amount>, and I used "gm {name} 100000" on the site :O

10. I will look into this, when does this error occur?

Oh one sec might actually be a problem with buycraft...

EDIT:

No its not, defo with the gm

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  11. Offline

levente95

okay, i'll look into it then

12. Ok mate, feel free to ask if stuck

13. Offline

levente95

The solution is in the error message..
    Code:
    org.bukkit.command.ConsoleCommandSender cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.Player
    because basically, this is an admin command and send message to the admin who uses it..

14. Right...

15. Offline

levente95

Do you know if there is a method to check if a real player or the server sent the command?

16. Offline

LiamSully

The error occurs when I run the command

/donate

Yeah that fixes it thanks!

Just one problem that all my packages descriptions come up as null

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2018
  17. I may of fixed it, try again please :)

No it relies completely on the command. Ive never used to gm command or the plugin that provides it. Iconomy is popular with buycraft, and that works.

18. Offline

LiamSully

I still get the same errors

19. Erm. I will look into it now

20. Offline

levente95

Well I am the developer of that plugin, but I don't release it, it's only for our server. "gm" (or "givemoney") basically gives (ingame) money to a player. By
    I mean as a develeoper in onCommand:)

21. Try this version of the plugin: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39834060/buycraftliam.zip

To other people apart from liam, do not download and use this plugin - it is simply to see if i can fix liams problem.

22. Right, ok I think I know the problem now. Give me some time.

Can you PM me your secret key?

23. Offline

LiamSully

I'm confused about the expiry thing. Is it in hours? Days? Weeks?

24. Offline

levente95

great question :O

25. Offline

LiamSully

Also do I have to add the expiry commands if I want to have an expiry date?

26. Offline

levente95

I think so, how else would you for example remove the player form the VIP list?

27. Offline

LiamSully

Oh ok

The expiry thing is in days as the video says it is

28. Offline

levente95

Roger that, Sir.

29. Its in days as stated somewhere i think

30. Offline

LiamSully

My packages still say null in game :S

31. uh i will have to look into it more