[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

dalatorabvon21

I don't suppose you could tell me which commands? I currently have PermissionsEx as well as SetrankPEX.

3. pex user [name] group add [groupname]

4. Offline

dalatorabvon21

Yes but If it operates a command from the console, how will the console know which players rank it's changing? I have to set a definite command in the package...

5. Yes, so for e.g. the VIP group you would do
    pex user {name} group add vip

6. Offline

dalatorabvon21

I just wasn't sure how to use the placeholders. Thanks a bunch! If I run into a problem, I'll be back

7. Offline

DemonCraft

8. Offline

nicquehen

Hello,

I have two server (on the same computer)

It is possible to use the same webstore ?

Do i need to create a second account on buycraft? do i need to buy a second premium account :( ?

9. Ignore that email, it was sent in technical error.

That website you linked is using an Iframe, many tutorials about Iframes are available on the internet.

10. Offline

Brooklar

Lmc just out of interest have you got a release date for the next update where you will be including the sale/coupon thing that you're working on. It would be interesting to know as I have been waiting for this update ;)

11. Offline

jaboy

i would like to know it :p

12. Offline

jorisk322

We don't usually give out this kind of information, because if we don't manage to do it in the promised time, people start complaining and acting annoying. You'll just have to wait and see.

13. Offline

Brooklar

Understood. No harm asking I always say :p It sounds like it has been in the works for a while I was just wondering if it is near completion... :)

14. Offline

soulgriever

is there anyway to split the "buycraft.admin" perm up i want my players to be able to "forcecheck" so they aint gotta wait but obviously i dont want them to have the rest of the buycraft commands. Useing PEX btw

15. Sorry however we dont atm, would you like the option of multiple permission nodes for each commands?

Thank you!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2019
  16. Hey, An amazing premium addition would be multiple servers, this would really help out alot. Also encourage bigger servers to use buycraft.

17. I think this is something that im going to actually look into, its a big task however seems to be a good idea.

18. Offline

Stragis

Any plans to have some sort of 'mailing list' feature where server administrators would be able to snag a CSV list of donators so that we can send special messages out to those who help keep our server running?

19. We don't track email addresses at this stage, sorry.

20. Offline

rektok

great plugin!

21. Offline

raully7

Hi can you make it so people can just donate how much they want. Like there's no set price... they just donate the money they would like.

22. Would this be for a package in return?

23. Offline

Brooklar

I have to say it would be cool, if you could have it just for random donations and they're name could go on the list on the main homepage. But it would also be cool if the player could buy a package but if they feel like adding more to the donation they can but they cant go below the minimum donation amount. If that makes sense.

24. If this happens to be on the next update, i would like to have it an option in the config. I know larger servers would hate to have

"<name> has bought <package>!" all day. I would hate seeing that in my opinion, but it's not a bad idea.

Also, quick question.

When a player is ingame and they execute the buycraft commands. Eventually they will end up at the page where they select there payment type(paypal, onebip, or alertpay) Now Paypal is the most common one i believe. When a user selects paypal and it takes them to the page to log into paypal to donate, off to the left hand side, they are able to change the amount donating.

So if a user is buying the $20 donation package, and they change the amount at the paypal checkout, to lets say.. $15, would they still be receiving the $20 donator perks ingame?

Another small question..

Do donations accumulate? So if a player bought the $20 donator package, then went back to buy another $10 making the $30 donator package, would it bump them down to $10 or make them $30?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  25. Not yet but the buycraft team are developing a system for that.

Bump.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  26. Its best to contact Paypal via phone, they will normally always be on your side.

27. Okay, thanks.

28. Offline

dalatorabvon21

Hi it's me again. Sorry to bother you but the advice I got here before didn't work. Here's my problem again: I've got your plugin, and it's awesome, but I wanted to make it so someone could buy a rank. I was advised to use a format for the command that would add a {User} bracket to make it user specific, but the command didn't go through.
    Any help you could offer would be really helpful.

29. You dont use {User}.. Use {name}

30. I said {name}, look at my reply for the correct format.

31. Offline

dalatorabvon21

I was only using "{user}" as an example. {name} is what I used, and it didn't work.

Thanks a ton, this really helped. Do you use both strings or just one?

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2019