[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. The new checkout what I just posted pictures of above will now give us the ability to add promo/discount codes! Going to be a very helpful and all round update to Buycraft which everyone will love :)

Thanks

owenftw likes this.
  3. Offline

yNeolh

Hi! Is there any posiblity to integrate PaySafeCard? Is something my users use to use, and I have a system, but It takes 35% comision and is not automated like your system...

Please think to integrate it! Is the unique feature I am searching for to buy your Premium Membership...

Thanks for all!! Great plugin! and the discount codes look awesome! waiting for it =P

4. Offline

jorisk322

Looks cool! But what will happen when someone places for instance 3x 1 month VIP in his basket? Will that create a 3-month expiry?

5. I dont totally get the point of the package description, is there some in game command that lets you read it? I cant find any...

6. Offline

aimmmmmmmmm

An Idea for you would be to simply allow discounts for a certian amount of time.

7. Offline

jorisk322

When the user goes to the page where they can buy the package, it will appear there.

8. Offline

vOneShot

Is it possible for multiply users to manage one buycraft account?

A few things that I would like to see in the buycraft update

-Catalogue Embed (I created my own for now http://goo.gl/nzK5b but have been told that you are bringing it out soon)

-Top Package
    -Donation Goal
    -Multiply Account Access if not already available
    -Package/product photo area Avatar size for each package/product

Cheers Dan

9. Offline

Geekin_It_Up

can you put a donator rank and when some one donates they get promoted ingame?

10. Offline

JustAnotherDude

Set your VIP permissions to have a prefix so when you execute setrank command the player will get it.

11. Offline

Aurulent

Could you possibly add the ability to give your player's vouchers? Like so if they win something they get a voucher for 10% off any purchase, or something customize able?

12. Offline

ceoff

The Plugin doesn't work! I WANNA USE IT SO BAD!! When you say /pl it's red, and the commands don't work! And when you say /help BuyCraft it says: /store: Null
    /ec: Null
    /buycraft: Null

PLEASE HELP!

13. Offline

Slipswhitley

Amazing Plugin I must Say But there is 2 massive problem i know everyone is having and dealing with them. What do i mean by this? I mean what happens if a user is buys a item eg. Diamond Sword For $1 And Has A Full Inventory? Well he just lost $1 and didn't get his item and i know most people will say "Well I Guess He Could Just Ask A Admin" But wouldn't that not defeat the purpose of this plugin?
    How Can This Be Fixed?
    I noticed on the buycraft.net website when you add a package you have a drop down box that says "Require online?"
    this is a great idea but i think adding a option "Run when inv is full" option would be a great idea . This way when a player buys a item then before the server uses the /give command if the players inventory is full it will wait until he has a free slot before it uses the command.

Also many servers issue ranks to people who donate. This is most likely the primary reason people will buy a Buycraft Premium account the only problem is that there is not option for group managing support. What i mean by this is that if a player donates $50 and the server adds him to the rank [Vip++] and then he decides he wants to donate again and get a higher rank so he donates $20 but the server only adds him to [Vip+] He has been set to a lower rank than he paid for because the server only adds to the group corresponding to the amount he has chosen. This Is A problem since the user has paid $70 and only got a $20 rank once again this can be fixed by a admin, but it defeats the purpose of buycraft
    This can be fixed using a money calculation system
    In This System it would have a selectable money interval eg.$5 so the donations must be made in a multiple of 5
    Next the server owner can set ranks or commands to be set when the users payment total reaches a certain cost eg
    at $20 run command /manuadd {playername} Vip+ and at $50 run Command /manuadd {playername} Vip++

Elsewize I love this plugin and will be buying a premium account asap.
    Thank you for you time (sorry about punctuation and spelling errors)
    Slips Whitley

14. Open up a support ticket including your settings.conf file

1 . Where would you like that to be placed?
    2. Donation goals/meters are going to be added soon
    3. What do you mean by this?
    4. This will be available as soon as the new checkout system is available

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  15. Offline

Aurulent

The problem could also be that he doesn't have the latest CB. A lot of people don't realize that it won't work without the latest version. Most of the time at least.

16. Thanks for the tip, however this error what the user is facing is due to an invalid settings file. Buycraft works fine with most versions of bukkit.

The amount of premium is minimal compared to how much you generate, it is a one off payment and you will never be charged again. Servers generate hundreds of dollars out of Buycraft, premium is a very low price.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2019
  17. Alot of them suggestions are coming soon, there is no ETA however

Theres nothing really that we can do about the first issue at this point in time however we will look into that and for your second point im not quite sure what your saying but what i gathered your after some package inheritance system which has been suggested before but it would require a lot of work and is not at the top of our priority list atm

The ability to create promo-codes or something similar is coming soon, just hold on there is no set ETA however

This is completely possible and one of the main features that people use BuyCraft for, people need to understand all buycraft does it execute commands, any command can be used using buycraft if it can be used via console

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  18. Offline

Hockeymikey

Did the price of premium go up? I remember it was only like $5 a few months ago now its $25! Whats with the price increase?

19. Offline

vOneShot

1. Above the Recent Payments maybe?
    2.great news
    3. Is it possible for multiply users (admins of servers) to add items to one catalogue?
    4.Great news

20. 14.99 GBP for premium, are you mad?

21. Offline

Hockeymikey

Ya it is, 14.99 gbp equals about $25.

22. Offline

ceoff

Thanks! You fixed my plugin! Reward: Click This!

<------------------------------------------------------------------

23. Offline

Slipswhitley

Well I Do Have A "tempoary" Fix For This using a plugin called rankup when eg. when a player donates $10 it ranks them up 2 levels (Just putting that out there for anyone who also has this issue) I also have a quick fix for the first issue and that is adding a /kit permission to the user so they can get there items

24. No problem, your link dosent work by the way ;P

25. Offline

darkmage0252

back in January i think it was but i asked if you could add a option where a user could edit the quantity it would be easier then having 10 different options of the same item but with a different quantity and you can set how much of a discount they get when buying more then one.

26. Plugin Version 4.0
    • Compatibility with new webstore
    • Upgrading to this version is extremely important. Buycraft will not work correctly if not.
    Website Version 3.5
    • New checkout system (Multiple packages per purchase)
    • New payments overview and payment processing system
    • Add to cart buttons to add on your own website
    • Store domains are now "servername.buycraft.net" instead of "store.buycraft.net/servername" - Any people with custom stores, must update ASAP.

27. Why do none of the expirations for my users no longer appear? It says there are no expirations when I look at a user.

How do I do that? My browser has javascript enabled.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2019
  28. For older payments, they will not appear. This is due to a new payments processing system we have in place, im going to quickly add a temp solution for this so you can view your older expirations.

29. Will the expirations still happen when they expire?

30. Oh yes for sure, all your current expirations still exist and havent gone anywhere, they just havent been "linked" to your payments (Something which only happens with payments after this new update).

We have completely changed the way in how stores work, so it looks to be that iframes are having some issues at the moment. My best advice to you is to offer a link to your store, and I will look into fixing the iframe issue.

Does reloading your server still produce the error? By reload, I mean a full reload, not using the /reload command.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2019