[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

Buckethead

3. I'm pretty sure its not meant to work due to security reasons I believe

4. Lmc is currently already starting to look into this, read previous posts.

5. Offline

_Zw_

Its loaded yes. /buy work. Payment work, but it does not give item.

6. What commands did are you trying to execute?

7. Offline

_Zw_

give {name} 1 1

Also, in config file, sould it be
    Code:
    secret=34343.....
    or
    Code:
    "secret=141234...."
    With the ""

8. Offline

jorisk322

Without

9. Offline

_Zw_

Still not working ;P

10. Offline

bigggan

Should maybe add a sub key we can put on our other server so it updates on both. :)
    maybe 1 or two more keys.

11. Sorry, but for tech reasons, that wont be added.

12. Offline

_Zw_

I have reinstalled, tried everything. But cant get it work :p
    I have the paid version.

The paypal adress is without "." yeah?

13. Offline

Geoff Winans

The Buycraft plugin no longer delivers claimables automatically. No idea when it stopped.

Can we have the /buy claim feature put back in? Something for force buycraft to deliver items/commands?

14. Offline

jorisk322

/forcheck will make BC check for claimables.

15. Offline

soulgriever

As always lmc love the plugin launched my new server four days ago and already receieved a package purchase which would not of been possible if not for your simple easy to use plugin

16. Hello

This issue isnt global, its something to do with your installation. Is the plugin enabled?

17. Offline

Geoff Winans

Yes, people can buy items and utilize it ingame.

No plugins are noted as being incompatible, either. This feature used to work and then abruptly stopped for no reason that I can discern.

18. Offline

soulgriever

um silly question but have you had your members try using "/buycraft refresh" ?

19. Offline

Medioman92

i suggest you to increase 1000 limit of allowed characters in the package's description textarea, and maybe allows to use some html formatting code (just for premium )

20. Offline

jorisk322

BB-tags are already available, and html probably will never get added, because it is dangerous to let people freely place their code on your website.

21. Offline

Medioman92

i know i know....any possibility to just raise the character limit ?

22. Offline

scypheroth

What am i doing wrong i cant log n on the Buycraft site! keeps saying please login to acess the panel. WHY what am di doing wrong....

23. Offline

soulgriever

my old computer did the same thing i cleared cash, cookies, stored pass everything even reinstalled browser it never worked. bet thing i can tell you is try a diffrent comp

24. Offline

TomdebomPC

is this working with essentials group manager?

25. Yes it is working fine my friend.

26. Offline

soulgriever

i will simplify this for eveybody out there because i always see is this working with (plugin name). if the plugin takes commands from the command prompt then it will work with buycraft

27. Offline

jorisk322

I guess you are using IE. I recommend using another browser like Chrome or Firefox, because Buycraft doesn't work well with IE.

28. Nothing works well with IE :D

soulgriever likes this.
  29. Offline

jorisk322

SSSHHhh, you make IE users feel insulted :p
    I think we are going off-topic though :oops:

30. Offline

h0ur

Same problem as _zw_ and geoff winans.

_Zw_ likes this.
  31. We are looking into this issue, please be patient and we are sorry for the inconvenience