[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

davejavu

Here's my error, all packages have descriptions.
    Code:
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE] org.json.JSONException: JSONObject["description"] not a string.
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at org.json.JSONObject.getString(JSONObject.java:641)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at net.buycraft.PackageManager.loadPackages(PackageManager.java:102)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at net.buycraft.Buycraft.onEnable(Buycraft.java:124)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:230)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:1057)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:380)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:199)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:182)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:357)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:344)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:175)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:408)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [SEVERE] [Buycraft] Failed to load packages due to JSON parse error.
    2012-02-28 18:45:28 [INFO] [Buycraft] Plugin has been successfully enabled.

3. Please send me your API secret via a PM.

4. Offline

itsmei

The Payments all work but it takes about 2 days before I recieve an email saying someone has bought a package and nothing appears in the chat. Also when somebody does /buy 1 for example, then the next day they do /buy 1 and enter the link the link has expired. It does not update or change the URL so the tiny URL becomes outdated. Please update that. What could the time problem be?

Thanks

5. Hello

The payments taking around 2 days would be an issue with paypal, over the last few days we have been having a few tech issues so that shouldnt occur anymore. The expiration of the tiny URLS isnt something ive heard of before, they dont expire

6. Please reload your server twice (To set off the Buycraft auto updater), and these issues will have been fixed. Sorry about that.

7. Offline

itsmei

I get the PayPal Payment straight away but they I dont get notified via BuyCraft for at least 2 days they have bought it. I have a PayPal Premier Account, maybe this is reason? I know when you setup the thing with Paypal to link with Buycraft, if I do this wrong would it affect this?

Thanks

8. Hello, like previously mentioned, it should only be a temp issue and all should now be fixed.

I have just responded to all tickets with the subject of premium status, sorry for the wait.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2018
  9. Offline

minejames1

10. Hello james, this looks like an error with the connection to our backend, can you provide some more information about this such as bukkit & buycraft version and when it has started occurring

11. Offline

BigBenM

I purchased Premium but I do not see where this reflects... still see banners(ads) and I can only have 10 commands etc.

12. It may have not come into effect just yet, just wait a while if it still doesn't change create a support ticket and we can deal with it further

13. Offline

BigBenM

I have waited... 2+ hours. Created support ticket, still not have heard back. I am still seeing all ads, and I am also seeing the ability to purchase Premium. Is there something you can do manually, i have included my paypal transaction ID in the support ticket.

Thanks Guys! Setting up my Web Store now :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2018
  14. Offline

Rellac

Hi. BuyCraft doesn't seem to be 100% functional for me. Everything works fine, right up until someone needs to claim an item. /buy claim will just tell the player to type /buycraft help for help.

Is this not the correct command or is something up?

15. Offline

callumpy

Hey, does anyone know if McMyAdmin commands work with BuyCraft?

Id like to be able to use /addmember and /delmember

Cheers

16. Offline

BigBenM

Dont think you need /buy claim anymore... its automatic now

17. /buy claim hasnt existed for around 8 versions now, it is all automatic.

18. Offline

Rellac

Oh ok then, I was watching an old video, I assume. How does a player claim their goods?

19. Offline

Hampi90

They will recive it automatically, but it can take up to five minutes.

20. Offline

Rellac

Wait yeah I see it now. Thanks. :)

Hampi90 lmc I seem to be able to GIVE a player items, but using the likes of /rank from setrank or /permissions setperm from permissionsbukkit just don't seem to do anything at all. I also tied a say command to announce donations, but that also fails miserably..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  21. Any errors appearing in the console?

Downtime is expected around the time this message was posted. New website release is arriving, and downtime should be no longer than 10 minutes.

22. Offline

Rellac

nothing.

23. Are you positive that the commands you are executing can be executed from the console? When someone purchases something, does it say "Executing claimable for player due to blah blah blah" ?

24. Can this plugin be used for an offline server, or does the sever HAVE to be in online mode?

25. Can be used in online or offline mode, dosent matter which.

26. Offline

austin_98

Is this plugin still alive? The only download I see is for 1938. Is it going to be updated to 1.2.2?

27. Offline

GunnMan45

umm what?

wow thanks for being polite i really appreciate it

28. Yea it is. 3.9 currently works fine for 1.2.2 so no need ATM to update.

Your post was in itself sarcastic, how else would you want us to respond?

29. Offline

Hampi90

lmc I have a suggestion, is it possible to add a feature so the users themself can lookup when their package is expiring? Right now my players asks every day when their package expires.

stickeric likes this.
  30. Offline

blazee15

Works fine on 1.2.2 No Errors whats so ever.