[ADMN/SEC] VanishNoPacket 3.14.2 - Invisibility made easy! [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by mbaxter, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Without a permissions manager, ops can use /vanish and can see other ops who are invisible :)

2. Offline

Novaus

I have just basic perrmsions what do i do

3. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

What are you trying to do?

peddermaster2 likes this.
  4. Offline

Entellex

Great Job. Been searching for a plugin to make you go invisible. Saw this one but I didn't want to implement Spout just yet. Glad you updated and made it able to run without it. Awesome!

5. Offline

ricotheninja

I need version 2.4.1 for R3 please!

6. Offline

Badguy_1

hmm... always seem to get an "internal error has occurred while attempting to perform this program." but the command still works and i become invisible, any idea?

7. Offline

milg8

hey great plugin

idk if this has been already asked and answered so sorry if has i checked through some posts and didnt see!

but is there any chance of seeing in a later update the ability to stop the use of commands while vanished or is it even possible to do something like that?

8. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

You need to update your craftbukkit to 1.1-R4

That would probably get me murdered by the "*" crowd, but I may consider it :)

9. Offline

jeremy8989

Thanks so awsome :)

10. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

11. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  12. Offline

revo96

It Doesn't work for me it says it loaded the vanishnopacket plugin but when i type /v or /vanish nothing happens
    What do i need to do?
    ~Revo

13. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

You need to give yourself the relevant permission nodes :)

14. Offline

shanko

where can I get the old verisons?

15. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

You can't. 3.5 is compatible with R4 and R6 and 1.2 :)

16. Offline

shanko

okay great! :D

17. Can you please update this to 1.2 r0.1 ?

18. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

I already did that, 2 days ago. Are you getting errors?

19. Offline

Squirzy

Is it possible to make a config to disable the vanish.silentjoin and other vanish.permissions. Groups who have the '*' permission are logging in all the time and can;t talk, break blocks etc and they are getting annoyed

20. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

If you don't want every node, don't give yourself every node. If you're using a plugin that breaks the rules and makes up a "*" node, surely it also has a feature to revoke nodes.

21. Offline

Puremin0rez

I have vanish.nofollow but mobs still seem to be following me on CB 1.2.3-R0.1

22. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Yeah, seems to be an issue with 1.2.3 right now.

23. Offline

Puremin0rez

Okay, thanks for the reply :)

24. Offline

Squirzy

I have tried adding:
    - -vanish.silentjoin

But they still come in-game vanished

25. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Ask for help from the people who made your permissions manager.

26. Offline

Squirzy

Thanks I will ask them

27. Offline

shadowskyimpact

i cant open other peoples chest like back before this update how do i fix that...

28. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Don't give yourself the vanish.nointeract permission node

29. Offline

raidmax21

Could you please add some options in the config so when your join the server your not invis. The admin group on my server has "*" for there permissions, so every time they join they are invis and its kinda annoying :-(

30. Offline

Jiggs

When I toggle invisibility off, I don't appear on the dynmap, is this intentional? I was hoping that I'd appeared and disappear on the map as i toggle visibility in game.

EDIT: I'm guessing it's because my permissions are '*'. For this to work will I have to add all permissions of all plugins manually (that would be a lot) except for 'vanish.hooks.dynmap.alwayshidden'? Or is there a way to continue to use '*' and add an exception for 'vanish.hooks.dynmap.alwayshidden'?

EDIT2: OK, I sorted it out :). "- -vanish.hooks.dynmap.alwayshidden" before '*' fixes it. I should have done a little more searching before posting, but maybe someone else will find this useful.

Thanks