Inactive [ADMN/SEC] Regios v5.0.01 - Advanced Region Management! + Multi-World, Protection + More![1.0.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamki11s, May 3, 2011.

1. Regio's - Advanced Region Management! + Multiworld support, protection, entry control, health control, movement control, custom messages and more!
    Version : 5.0.01

Changelog :​
    Version 5.0.01 : Fixed NPE's regarding ChunkGrids & Regions​
    Version 5.0.0 : Updated for 1.0.0 and fixed glaring protection issues.​
    Version 4.0.80 : Mobs Fixed and Economy Support for iConomy6 (Thanks to Pianosaurus)​
    Version 4.0.71 : Complete Recode.​

2. I don't know why but the whitelisting of this plugin conflicts with an unknown plugin, my guess would be worldguard or something similar.

3. Offline

RazorFlint

Yeah. World Gaurd Has the same function so more than likley yeah.

4. Offline

Mezada

Here are some ideas / questions.

on your planned things you have this: Prevent use of commands in a region
    but what about the opposite. Only allow the use of commands in a region. ( so you could have store regions, banks, etc)

Also what about costing money to buy the regions?

either way looks good so far!!

5. Offline

thestriker095

well it worked fine before v2.2 and when i type it in it says it has done it sucessfully but if i go up/down 1 blocks it says you have left so and so region..., I cant get all the plugins i am using rite now as i am not home, but i will see if the problem continues with v2.5 if not i will message you with all of the plugins i have running.

Thanks!

6. Offline

Don Redhorse

stupid youtube... could you create a video without music, because it looks like UMG has an issue with the music you put into the video in other countries... ;-(

7. Doesn't it just mute the music or does it block the entire video?

8. Offline

Mute14

This plugin seems awesome for protecting large areas and creating welcome and exit messages. However, it seems to mostly work for square or rectangular areas, but what about areas that aren't square? Is there or will there be a way to set a region other than by making a large rectangle/square??

9. Offline

thestriker095

Another bug i have found is that a bucket of both water and lava can be placed but lava and water with id 9 and lava with id 11 cannot be placed and yes i have the config set up correctly!
    Please Fix Thanks!

10. Offline

Stadionfeger

it blocks the entire video...

11. It will stay cuboid based, not polygonal, sorry.

Your probably need to set lava & water bucket to true

12. Offline

thestriker095

13. Offline

thestriker095

You Said "Your probably need to set lava & water bucket to true"
    I Replyed:
    I have set the config for lava bucket and water bucket to true but all of my friends can place both.
    Here are the other plugins i am running!
    CompassPlugin-1.0.1, HeroicDeath, Jail, LWC, MotherNature, OpenInv, Regios (Obviously), SpawnControl, WhichMob. Thats It!!
    Thanks For Your Help!

14. Your friends must either be ops or have regios.override

15. Offline

thestriker095

No They Are Not (Is This Only Happening To Me?) Oh and is the /regios expandmax command working?

16. The regios expandmax is not working at the moment. I will have a look into it but I'm guessing you have a conflicting plugin, mother nature maybe, what does that do?

17. Offline

Luwiego

After some time (i think reconnecting) the mesage of region doesnt show up anymore. Why ?

18. Offline

thestriker095

NotherNature is weather control
    Commands For MotherNature:
    /mn help - Shows a help message
    • /mn version - Shows the version
    • /mn reload - Reloads the config
    • /mn rain - Starts a rainstorm
    • /mn thunder - Starts a thunderstorm
    • /mn lightning player - Strikes lightning down on a player
    • /mn sun - Makes the day sunny again
    • /mn umbrella - Holds an umbrella over your head

19. Offline

Don Redhorse

it blocks the full video :-(

20. Offline

Trust518

regeneration cuz then i can make a temple people can go to and go into some sort of room at get healed :) PLEASE ADD IT AS THE NEXT THING!!!

Btw. Does the version of this apear for normal players when they join? If so then please add this command

/regios svol true:false
    svol = ShowVersionOnLogin

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2016
  21. - 'regios.version' - Give this node to the users who you want to be informed of the version state of this plugin, OP'S are notified automatically.

22. Offline

Marcin

I'v added this plugin and when im writing ''/regios create'' there is an error: "Invalid Regios command. Use /regios help"

23. Please read the documentation I took time to write.

/regios create <regionname>

24. Offline

PEExSHAW

It seems that this plugin is conflicting with BigBrother. If i install this plugin, BB does not work, but right as soon as i remove the .jar file, it works again. Any help?

25. Offline

StCloud

I think the plugin's become a big bloated. Might want to shorten and remove some of the commands. It's really hard to use without having to keep coming back and referencing the command list.

26. I sort of agree, I've tried to pack too many features into one plugin, I'm not going to get rid of commands but I think i'll stop adding more.

27. Offline

Hagon94

I think you should atleast add the flags in place. So that people can edit wether or not there should be PVP, if the zone should heal, if monsters will spawn there etc.But i think flags will allow for much more and better customization. I dont know what could be put under a flag, but i guess alot, right? Ther's no plugin I've seen out there that has this properly and it would be great to have one.
    You can still have a lot of features and just try to simplify commands and maybe " group" them, sort of? I don't know, anyways... Keep up the good work and i personally think you should atleast add flags :] I'm allways one for usefull features seeing as this plugin has a lot of potential.

28. Offline

Sabinno

Can't run the plugin at all.
    http://imgur.com/S8Ujq
    Please view!
    Whenever I set 'Fire' in the config to True OR False, it shows the same error.
    I can't use any commands but the server doesn't throw a 'Unknown Console Command' error.
    Disabling plugin until this is fixed...
    Thanks in advance;
    -Sabinno-

29. Offline

CalebJames

hey, i love this mod, but i know this sound real n00b, i just made a server and i need help making a region, like i can make one but when i enter it it doesnt say the stardared welcome to <region-name> can you prease help meeeeeee!!!

30. Look at the commands above, you can set a custom message.