[ADMN] Saplings v1.0 - Reward planting Saplings! + Cool Extras [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Adamadz, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Offline

Adamadz

Saplings
    Reward the placing of Saplings with configurable items and punishments for destroying saplings! Configurable & Permissions
    Download: Saplings.jar v1.0
    Download: Saplings.zip v1.0 (Dosent leave the Page)

This is my Plugin Saplings!
    It basically rewards the planting of saplings which could be great for servers who need more trees.

It has Configurable messages, on and off, items, item amounts and punishment for destroying saplings which is also configurable! The good thing about the punishments is it stops the player constantly placing and destroying the sapling. By default Ops don't receive the punishments and get the rewards. This plugin also supports PermissionsBukkit so you can give to players.

Here is a Example of how this Plugin can work:
    Player places a Sapling he gets 10 cobblestone, he then trys to destroy a Sapling. It then removes 20 cobblestone. (All of this is configurable plus you can have a message come up aswell!)

Permissions: (PermissionsBukkit)
    saplings.reward - Lets the player have the reward (default Op)
    saplings.break - Lets you destroy the Saplings without the Punishment (default Op)
    Don't have PermissionsBukkit? (open)

If you don't have PermissionsBukkit go into the Plugin.yml, inside the Plugin and change this bit
    permissions:
    saplings.reward:
    description: Allows you to get the reward!
    default: op
    to

permissions:
    saplings.reward:
    description: Allows you to get the reward!
    default: true

Config File Example (open)

PHP:
    SaplingBreak:

ItemRemove1
        ItemRemove Amount
        BreakPenalty true false
    false
    Sapling
    :

RewardMessage true falsefalse
        RewardItemAmount
        RewardMessage
    Thank you!

RewardItemID1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To Do:

Add config message for the Penalty
    Fix the bug below (maybe a Bukkit Bug)
    Open to suggestions
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ChangeLog:
    Saplings v1.0 - Initial Release
    [B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B]------------------------------------------------------------------------[/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][B][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]Bugs:[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]The placement of Saplings goes down in twos because I had to update the players inventory as it was giving the reward item after they re logged. Beware will remove the Sapling on the 2nd place if placed in air. Overwise it works![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][B][COLOR=rgb(255, 102, 0)][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]-------------------------------------------------------------- [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR]

Wow it broke my thread :O Need to fix layout again

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2016
  2. Offline

Nightwolf722

Hi like the consept of this plugin.
    Is it possible to make this plugin go up alongside Essentials Eco. so when someone plants a sapling they will get an amount of the servers currency. and same with destroying a sapling.

and just a loongshot wish here. is it possible to also make this system fit in to reward by killing mobs? ofc with the same currency as Essentials eco.

3. Offline

Adamadz

Yes! Sorry didnt reply sooner your message didnt show up. Ofcourse that will be done. Im liking the idea of the killing mobs all of this I can do quite soon :)

4. Offline

Nightwolf722

Awsome! i will use this plugin when its ready for sure.

and i would love if you also implemented reward for seeds. this would stop ppl from just harvesting the corn fields, but also replant them

tnx dude :)

5. Offline

jaboy

can you integrate iConomy into this ?!

6. Offline

ac3boyrom3o

Hey Dude, I'm a newbie at developing plugins but I made a plugin which sends player a message once a block is placed! Now I want to add a thing where they get rewarded certain money/items for it which can be configured in the conf. file. Also if the player removes that block they get a penalty (items taken away) as your plugin is nice and it basically has the things I need is it possible if you could give me a code files so I can look through the coding? Or maybe tell me how to do it? I would appreciate your help... Thanks

7. Offline

lexmark117

Is there a way you could make it so that every time they plant 5 saplings they get a reward? and make in configurable?

and maybe have it to have multiple rewards. example; one reward at 5 saplings and another at 50 saplings?