Inactive [ADMN/RPG] Jail - Jail bad players

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by matejdro, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Offline

matejdro

Jail

This plugins adds Jail to your minecraft server. Admins can define several jails and then jail/unjail people or jail them on time basis. Plugin also offers wide variety of protections, so players won't escape out of your jail.

See BukkitDev page for more information and download links: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/jail/
    (you can use your minecraft forum username and password on BukkitDev)

2. appears to be broke...
    same error as posted above

3. Offline

panda911

1 of the youtube vids are private i dont know if inttional or what..

4. Working perfectly here but im a little annoyed over parameter ordering.
    Request: /Jail <name> <time> <reason> <jail>
    Why? cause you always want to specify a reason so the user knows what he did wrong, but you dont always want to specify a jail since it becomes nearest if omitted.

5. Offline

Phaedrus

@matejdro
    I think your main post has a busted tag, there is a hanging <list> tag and no change log...

6. Offline

matejdro

Whoa, sorry for wait guys.

@bestWRever please paste whole error from console

@SirNasty what other plugins do you have installed?

@Semirotta you need to select both corners of the cuboid (don't forget ceiling and floor!)

[​IMG]

@Ep8841 please paste error here

@Andreas Brisner whoa. will check it out.

@Sorken reason must be at the end, so you can type multiple words. Just use "nearest" (without quotes) as jail name.

@Phaedrus thanks for noticing.

I will check out your errors and fix it when i get home

7. Offline

Phaedrus

Has anyone noticed inventory loss for jailed players?
    I was testing it out tonight and a player claims to have lost half the things in his inventory except for the quick slots.
    I'm using multi-inv, but the player and the jail were in the same world.

8. Why? the sign doesnt handle very long sentences anyway. In addition you only need one word to describe crime:
    Burglary, Pervert, Harassment, Griefing, Vandalism, Theft, Murder, Assault or whatever naughty little thing the person now did.
    Only noticed this if i i didnt use a chest to store inmate belongings.

9. Thank you for your answer, i think it works close enought now ^^

10. Offline

matejdro

@Phaedrus did you get an errors?

@Sorken Well, if someone wants to create multiple words reason, he can.

11. Upon trying to /Jailmute a person not currently in jail on CB796:
    18:25:24 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'jailmute' in plugin Jail v1.0.2
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:37)
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:97)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:278)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:701)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:666)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:660)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:32)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.a(NetworkManager.java:196)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:100)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:377)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:292)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.onCommand(Jail.java:945)
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    ... 12 more

12. Offline

matejdro

Try entering his name in lower case.

13. Same error, also tested against non-existant user.

14. Offline

matejdro

user must be existant currently (I will fix this in next release).

15. Offline

impulsecinema

@matejdro when i create the jail i try to right click but it does nothing

16. Offline

matejdro

what plugins do you have installed?

17. Offline

impulsecinema

jail
    permissions
    myqsl

18. Would it be possible to allow prisoners to break certain blocks, ie to give them some sort of manual labor they can do while in jail. Like moving dirt around, tending crops or mining at a quarry... anything really.. and maby even have that count towards lowering sentence time. Possibly have it as only way to lower time?

19. Offline

matejdro

Yes, i am planning on doing this.

@impulsecinema do you get any errors?

20. Offline

bestWRever

@matejgro ok like from in-game or in the server cmd window? in-game it says An internal erorr has occured while doing this command. all i did was type /jailcreate.

21. Offline

matejdro

server cmd window

22. Offline

impulsecinema

no nothing happens it tells me what to do but that is it

23. Offline

Pythros

I think I got missed?

24. Offline

SystexPro

Same, and my server is getting big quick. With normal players, and griefers. I'm depending on this plugin :/

25. Offline

matejdro

Oops, sorry if i missed you.

That error means that configuration was not loaded properly. Try deleting MonsterHunt folder and let it make new config files.

Please paste whole error from console.

You have old plugin. Update to 1.0.2

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  26. Offline

sicksurfer123

27. Offline

Spathizilla

When jailing a prisoner it throws an exception about the inventory data in the DB. I guess I might need to let it recreate the tables perhaps?

Exception (open)

2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] [Jail] Error while updating Prisoner into DB!
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlDataTruncation: Data truncation: Data too long for column 'Inventory' at row 1
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3591)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3525)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1986)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2140)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2626)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2111)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2407)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2325)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PreparedStatement.java:2310)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.InputOutput.UpdatePrisoner(InputOutput.java:441)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailPrisoner.StoreInventory(JailPrisoner.java:159)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.Jail.Jail(Jail.java:353)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at com.matejdro.bukkit.jail.JailPlayer.onPlayerJoin(JailPlayer.java:70)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:232)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:59)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:289)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.a(ServerConfigurationManager.java:94)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.b(NetLoginHandler.java:95)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetLoginHandler.a(NetLoginHandler.java:33)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:87)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:372)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:287)
    2011-05-20 00:26:15 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)

Jail 1.0.2 on CB766

28. I always get internal error problems with this one...i'd love to use it though. Idk why. Please help me.

29. Offline

matejdro

@James Livingston please paste errors from console here

@Spathzilla oops, it seems like mysql field is too small to fit whole inventory inside. Will increase it in next version.

30. Offline

w0nd3rb0yck

Every time I install this plugin, and try to log in with minecraft, I crashes Java, I get a JE Binary error and it crashes minecraft and shuts down my server. What is the solution

31. Offline

matejdro

Paste error here.