[ADMN/INFO] InfoMan v1.1.8 - motd, informative commands [1.5.2-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Tog, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Offline

Tog

Ah, that error is the result of me not anticipating people to write the command without the ending e/d, I'll have it fixed in the next version, but it's nothing major since it shouldn't affect the plugin in any way.

2. Offline

Tog

Fixed the issue described in the post above, also added bold text(keep in mind that bold text displays incorrectly on some fonts).

3. Offline

Rcbaseball13

Could you help me with a motd issue I'm having? The motd used to display automatically on every log in but now it won't show. It is fine when you do /motd but it won't do it automatically anymore. I have it enabled in the config too.

4. Offline

Tog

Uh, this is a bit late (I've been away), if you're still having these issues I'd recommend removing and and "installing" the plugin again.

5. Offline

Rcbaseball13

It was a problem with essentials motd, fixed now.

6. Offline

Tog

Added an option in the config that allows you to enable and disable case insensitivity, it is enabled by default.

7. Offline

nateracecar5

Been looking for one of these that actually worked! Thank you so much!

8. Offline

Tog

Fixed case sensitivity for linux systems, do keep in mind that the .txt files will have to be all lowercase for the commands to work correctly.

9. Offline

Tog

10. Offline

Carmichael

This plugin is altering my colored MOTD by putting question marks after every word. Can you fix this?! I want to keep this plugin, but I can't if you done fix it soon.

11. Offline

housemaster

plz add feature to display custom message every x amount of seconds or minutes etc also multiple messages with different times or another option is to display all messages in a txt file every x amount of time

like this it would display the messages in order every 1 min:
    hello
    bye
    hello

12. Offline

Tog

When players use InfoMan commands they can now be seen in the console if LogUsage is set to true in the config. LogUsage is set to true by default.