[ADMN/GEN] MagnaIpsum v0.3 - an ingame interface for BukkitDev [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by codename_B, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Offline

codename_B

MagnaIpsum

Downloads
    Download v0.3

Easily search for and install plugins from BukkitDev
    MagnaIpsum provides an (experimental) in-game interface to BukkitDev allowing you to download the most up-to-date versions of your favourite plugins - as well as easily keeping them up-to-date and finding and installing new plugins!

Configuration
    There are a few configuration options - all of which are based around whitelisting plugins for installation.
    Code:
    whitelist: false
    whitelist-plugins:
    - bpermissions
    - bchat
    deny-message: Cannot install this plugin

whitelist sets if you want to use the installation whitelist.
    whitelist-plugins contains a list of the whitelisted plugins
    deny-message contains the message that is shown when you try to install a non-whitelisted plugin

Commands
    There are three commands
    Code:
    /search plugin
    /install plugin
    /update

It is recommended you use /search plugin first because it will help you find the name you are looking for to use for /install plugin.
    The name is derived from http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/NAME/ and will be on your server after installation as a NAME.txt containing the version (for checking against the latest version online) and the Jarfile name (for uninstalling and rolling back).

Permission nodes
    There is only one permission node magna.ipsum and this is a SUPERPERMS node - meaning you have to use a SuperPerms managed like bPermissions in order to use this plugin - it defaults to ISOP for people who don't have/want permissions installed.

Changelog
    12/09/2011:
    • v0.1 - initial release under BukkitDevDownloader name
    • v0.2 - name change to MagnaIpsum
    • v0.3 - implemented some feauture requests

2. Offline

SwearWord

3. Offline

DrAgonmoray

Yeah, right. It's not useful until it has MySQL and iConomy support.

4. Offline

Kailvin

Do not forget permissions. All the different types. Oh and world edit support so we can only update certain areas with the new jars.

robinjam likes this.
  5. Offline

Kaikz

You missed CraftBukkitUpToDate support.

6. Offline

iffa

/me stops this. Pail support.

7. Offline

feildmaster

I see what you did here B.

codename_B likes this.
  8. Offline

MalcolmLC

I love you , and every thing you make . You have made me as happy as a 17 year old can be without being slightly aroused