[ADMN/GEN] InventorySpy v1.0

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by nickthemenace, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

nickthemenace

<font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">InventorySpy: Version: v1.0</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">This is a plugin for admins to log what is in a player inventory to a text file, based on this request.</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">Usage:</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">To use this plugin, just put the .jar file (in the .zip included in this post, link to mediafire at the bottom of the post) into your plugins folder, and restart your server.</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">When that's done, you'll be able to change the main config file (in plugins/InventorySpy) with a text editor, allowing you to set admins and change the command to use InventorySpy (/invspy by default.) You can use "/invspy reload" to reload the file, allowing you to change admins without restarting your server. To actually use the plugin, type "/invspy" which will tell you the 2 commands you can use. "/invspy playerlist" will give a list of all players who's inventories you are storing, "/invspy <playername>" will output their inventory to a text file.</font>

<font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)"> Features: </font>
    * Save players inventories to text files.

Changelog: Version 1.0
    * Release

<font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">Note that there is a plugin called Cleaner which does roughly the same thing, plus a whole lot more, this is really just a lightweight version I made and thought people might want.</font>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">Also worth noting is that I've not really had much of a chance to test this on large servers, so it's possible there are bugs (Let me know and I'll try to fix it). Any feedback welcomed :)</font>

<font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">Edit: External download link to InventorySpy via Mediafire <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    <font color="rgb(20, 20, 20)">It also seems I've put this in the wrong forum. If any admins/mods see this, can you please move it to the submissions forum? Thanks.</font>

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2016
  2. Offline

Sol

CHEERS for this! :D
    ~Sol​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.