Inactive [ADMN/DEV] PermissionsEx (PEX) v1.19.5 - Tomorrow is Today! [1.4.6-R0.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by t3hk0d3, May 21, 2011.

1. Offline

t3hk0d3

[​IMG]
    Version: 1.19.5

PLEASE USE BUKKIT-DEV FORUM FOR DISCUSSION/HELP
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/permissionsex/
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.

PermissionsEx (PEX) is a new permissions plugin, based on Permissions ideas and supports all of its features. But PEX is more! It offers different backends, powerful ingame management, fine grained restrictions for world modification.

[​IMG]

Current features
    1. Bukkit Permissions (SuperPerms) compatible.
    2. Several backend support. Currently bundled backends is File (YAML) and SQL (MySQL, SQLite). Also it's possible to add your own.
    3. YAML backend, with new, fully rethinked, config schema. Now all user, groups and their permissions are stored in one file - permission.yml. BTW file name is adjustable too.
    4. SQL backend, most delicious. Currently MySQL and SQLite supported, but other DB (like Postgre) are possible too. PEX deploys the DB scheme (tables and initial data) automatically. This means, that you only need to provide data on how to connect to the db, everything else PEX will handle by itself.
    5. Flexible architecture and API - you can change a lot programmatically.
    6. Compatibility layer with TheYeti's Permissions (2.7.4) (as a separate part of the plugin). In most cases plugins, which use Permissions, will alsowork with PEX also.
    7. Rich chat/console command interface. You can do almost everything ingame. Command list below.
    8. Modifyworld - Embedded restrictions mechanism (we call it "modifyworld"), which provides the possibility to control players abilities, such as destroying/placing blocks, riding carts/boats or even getting spotted by mobs and much more. Disabled by default.
    9. Multigroup inheritance. User, as well as Group, can be member of several groups. And inherit their permissions, options and prefix/suffix.
    10. Permissions based upon Regular Expressions. This mean you can use regular expressions. Example: modifyworld.blocks.(destroy|place).(3|12) - this permission allow place or destroy only sand (12) or dirt (3) blocks. There is still limitation on dot usage in your regexps - dots are escaped by default.
    11. Multiworld permissions. Just don't specify world and permission would work in any world.
    12. Multiworld inheritance. You can inherit different groups in different worlds.
    13. Easy migration from Permissions 2.x. Converter for both YAML and SQL are embedded into PermissionsCompat. Just use simple instruction.
    14. Perfomance friendly. Low-level caching helps alot when you have 100+ online users :)
    15. Promotional/Demotional system. You can assign ranks to groups and promote/demote users to higher/lower ranked group.
    16. World-inheritance - permissions/option of one world can be inherited by another world.
    17. Timed Permissions - you can give user permission only for some amount of time.
    18. Chat Manager - small chat plugin, bundled with PEX. With prefixes/suffiex and colors. Check wiki for more details.

Documentation
    Wiki

Basic setup tutorial (Thanks to lycano)

Nice tutorial made by Bennetman

Download
    Stable version

Development version (mostly stable) - always lastest dev build.

Sources
    https://github.com/PEXPlugins

Builds
    http://webbukkit.org:8080/

Maven Repository
    http://repo.tehkode.ru/browse/ru.tehkode

IRC
    Join us on #permissionsex, irc.esper.net. Feel free to ask any related questions.

Tools !NEW!
    Pex Auto-Setup Tool - MySQL and FlatFile !

Changelog
    Show Changelog (open)
    v1.19.5
    Proper intervals for timed commands (both group/permissions management), without pesky seconds calculations (like /pex user t3hk0d3 timed add cool.permission 10days)
    Bugfixes.
    1.4.6 compatibility.

v1.19.4
    Built for Bukkit 1.4.2-R0.1
    Added inventory permissions (modifyworld.items.put/take.<item>.of.<chest>)
    Added item hold permission (modifyworld.items.hold.<item>)
    Sdded monster egg spawn permission (modifyworld.spawn.<creature>)
    Few other minor fixes
    v.1.19.3
    Modifyworld improvements (configurable messages, now independent from PEX)
    /pex help command
    Minor improvements and bugfixes
    v.1.19.2
    New modifyworld permissions
    Some bugfixes
    v.1.19.1
    Bugfix release
    v1.19
    Bukkit R6 compatible.
    Several bugfixes!
    Permissions now case-insensetive.
    v1.18
    Users logging and cleanup feature.
    Non-inheriting nodes feature.
    Several Bugfixes.
    PermissionsCompat is finally remove from default bundle.
    v1.17
    User/group specific management permissions (permissions.manage.group.Admin)
    Fixed some superperms compatibility issues
    Fixed several bugs
    v1.16
    SuperPerms compatbility bridge were rewritten - no lags anymore and now with debug output (now you can view superperms checks).
    Numerous of bugs were fixed (Thanks you guys for reporting them)
    Modifyworld were improved (modifyworld.item.use)
    v1.15
    Compatiblity for 1317+
    Fixed perfomance issues with SuperPerms (if you still experience they try to disable "raw-permissions" in config.yml)
    Fixed issue with prefix inheritance
    v1.14
    Improved Options mechanism.
    Auto saving new users feature, disabled by default.
    SuperPerms bridge improved - more permissions supported by wildcards.
    File backend dumping now fully functional. SQL dumping is still bogus (do not dump world-specific inheritance and prefixes), will be fixed soon.
    Many bugfixes and minor improvements.
    v1.13
    Superperms (BukkitPerms) support
    Multiworld inheritance and prefixes/suffixes
    Groups weighting
    ChatManager, chat plugin which bundled with PEX.
    Modifyworld now separate plugin, but still bundled with PEX.
    API changed slightly, CustomEvents (PermissionsEntityEvent, PermissionsSystemEvent) introduced.
    Many lesser improvements and tons of bugfixes.
    v1.12
    API get slightly improved
    Ranking ladders.
    User/group name case-insensetivity.
    World-inheritance.
    Timed permissions.
    Modifyworld rules are get improved.
    Tons of minor improvements and bugfixes.
    v1.11
    Many bugfixes and improvements.
    MySQL connection stability improved - reconnection mechanism.
    v1.10
    Promotional/Demotional system.
    Perfomance improvement, with new low-level caching system (thx Joy)
    Modifyworld improved.
    Many lesser improvements and bugfixes.
    v1.06
    New p2compat backend, for easy migration from Permissions 2.x to PEX.
    v1.05
    Users/Groups dumping (pex dump <backend> <file>).
    New commands pex promote/demote. Actually this is just aliases for "pex user group set/remove"
    Few bugfixes.
    v1.04
    Players now can be informed about changes (has been added to group, changed permission/option). Disabled by default - set "permissions.informplayers.changes" to "true"
    Config node "permissions.verbose", which responsible for player informing about modifyworld restrictions has been renamed to "permissions.infromplayers.modifyworld".
    Autocomplete has been improved.
    New command "pex config <node> [value]". This command help to manipulate configuration file (config.yml) from console/chat interface.
    Many bugfixes.
    v1.03
    Autocomplete for users (taken from registred users and online users) and groups names.
    New command for user removing (pex user <user> delete)
    Fixed several nasty bugs. Thanks for bugreports!
    v1.02
    Compatibility layer loading order issue fixed. Now most of plugins should work.
    Tested with new CB 803 build.
    v1.01
    Regular expression permissions support.
    Newer permissions now added above (bugfix).
    Several bugfixes.
    v1.00
    Initial public release.

BRampersad, grid21, MrRazull and 71 others like this.
  2. Offline

andrewkm

Converting from 2.x/3.x to PEX does not work. Using 1060.
    Error:
    Code:
    2011-08-30 02:02:05 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] Initializing p2compat backend
    2011-08-30 02:02:05 [INFO] [PermissionsCompat] Parsing "aether.yml" file
    2011-08-30 02:02:05 [INFO] [PermissionsCompat] Parsing "nether.yml" file
    2011-08-30 02:02:05 [INFO] [PermissionsCompat] Parsing "worldeco.yml" file
    2011-08-30 02:02:05 [INFO] Permission backend changed!
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [INFO] [PermissionsEx] Initializing file backend
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [INFO] Error: null
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE] Error: null
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE] java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(Unknown Source)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at ru.tehkode.permissions.compat.P2Entity.getAllOptions(P2Entity.java:116)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at ru.tehkode.permissions.ProxyPermissionUser.getAllOptions(ProxyPermissionUser.java:94)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at ru.tehkode.permissions.backends.FileBackend.dumpData(FileBackend.java:283)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at ru.tehkode.permissions.bukkit.commands.UtilityCommands.dumpData(UtilityCommands.java:141)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at ru.tehkode.permissions.commands.CommandsManager$CommandBinding.call(CommandsManager.java:298)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at ru.tehkode.permissions.commands.CommandsManager.execute(CommandsManager.java:120)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at ru.tehkode.permissions.bukkit.PermissionsEx.onCommand(PermissionsEx.java:123)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:344)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:488)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:467)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
    2011-08-30 02:02:15 [SEVERE]    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    This happens when using command
    Code:
    pex dump file permissions.yml

3. Offline

Afotai

Would this be a BukkitPerm plugin to use instead of the outdated Niko Permissions or is this just another on its own API?

4. Offline

STiChad

How do I get rid of the "<,>" at the beginning and ending of the user names? Kind of annoying.
    Tried deleting them from the ChatManager config file but no luck.

@t3hk0d3

Yes, imo its the only one thats most like Perm 2.7 in config.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2018
  5. Offline

Shalobee

I was wondering if there is a good converter to go from GroupManager user.yml and groups.yml ? I am running Permissions 3.16 but its config came from GroupManager and it doesn't seem to be compatible with the pex converter.

6. Offline

Afotai

Wiki is rather unclear about converting from Permissions:
    If I merge users and groups into one file called <worldname>.yml this only makes one file, what other one are you talking about?

baem and andrewkm like this.
  7. Offline

stkeroro

Make a permissions 3.1.6 converter...

Raqn likes this.
  8. Offline

fr34k_tk

Yes, you can use this layout:
    Code:
    users:
        username:
            prefix: "&c[RedPrefix]"
            group:
            - AGroup
    Tested it yesterday in combination with the ChatManager and it works great.

Give your testuser the modifyworld.interact.*-permission. If you try to set a sandblock on a dirtblock, you first interact with the dirtblock.

9. Offline

MeatBat

Code:

- modifyworld.blocks.interact.*  
    - modifyworld.blocks.place.12  
    - modifyworld.blocks.destroy.12  
    - modifyworld.items.pickup.12  
    - modifyworld.items.drop.12  

can't place (on sand and other blocks), can't brake, can't drop... With place.* all fine.

Damn falsebook... falsebook.destroy.blocks was missed :) /pex debug toggle rules ))

But bug found:
    Code:
            - modifyworld.blocks.interact.* 
    - modifyworld.blocks.destroy.(sand|12)  <- can brake sand 
    - modifyworld.blocks.place.12 <- can't place sand!!! 

Only with both perms all works. With ID or name only I have no permissions to brake sand block.

10. Offline

t3hk0d3

Sorry, dude, if you unable to realize this simple thing...this can't be helped.

Yes.

Yes.

The permissions just stack using inheritance, than check it from top-down.

Again, negated nodes shouldn't be something specific. They are same nodes like permissive ones, behavior exactly same.

Permissions 2 had fixture (bad hack), made by/for tinfoil brains, they do not inherit negated nodes and was always on top. This is dumb. PEX made for flexibility, if you failed to order you permissions propely it your, and only your, problem. Sorry for violent words.

More details pls.

pex user <user> group set <groupname> ;)

Yeah, same "great" logic which for not to inherit negated nodes. Again, main goal of PEX is flexibility, there is particular situation when negated nodes should be in middle of list, or even in beginning. Again, i won't loosen anyone ability to order his permissions like they want, just to help dudes who failed to realize what order matters.

This is Freedom, everyone can choose how to use his abilities.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

11. Offline

STiChad

ChatManager puts "<" at the beginning and ">" at the end of names. So it looks something like this:
    <[Admin]STiChad>: message
    ^I would like to ^ remove those.

The config file for ChatManager has them like so:
    <%prefix%player%suffix> &e%message
    I tried to remove them from the config file but it caused a bunch of severes and the plugin crashed.

Hope that explains it better.
    Anyway I can get rid of them?
    @t3hk0d3

12. Offline

baem

have you got an answer for #1368, too?

i made a "worldname.yml" in every "permissions/worldname/" out of the group and user files.
    then i copied the group and user files to the "permissions/" folder and i did overwrite the old 3.1.6 permissions.jar with your permissions.jar thats in the download zip + i installed permissionsex.jar and modifyworld.jar (i didnt install chatmanager.jar, because i use ichat).
    the i tried to migrate like its described in the permissions 2.x section, but that didnt work

13. Offline

t3hk0d3

Everything right

More info

14. Offline

Drakia

Permissions didn't ignore negated nodes with inheritance, and it definitely handled it better than this plugin. PEX is not flexible, the way you do negation is not flexible, it's not logical, and it doesn't give "freedom".

I'm done with this topic. I will be recommending any of my plugin users to move away from PEX, I will no longer be supporting it with any of my plugins.

Lunar Delta likes this.
  15. Offline

baem

Attached Files:

16. Offline

MeatBat

t3hk0d3, does permissions order has importance?..
    i.e. with
    Code:
    modifyworld.blocks.destroy.*
    -modifyworld.blocks.destroy.sand
    i can brake block and with
    Code:
    -modifyworld.blocks.destroy.sand
    modifyworld.blocks.destroy.*
    i can't, thats right?

why i can't brake sand block with
    Code:
    modifyworld.blocks.destroy.12
    or
    Code:
    modifyworld.blocks.destroy.sand
    if no modifyworld.blocks.destroy.* given?
    With
    Code:
    modifyworld.blocks.destroy.(12|sand)
    i can. The same thing with item pickup.

For all tests player has modifyworld.blocks.interact.*.
    Bukkit build 1060, PermissionsEx plugin only (chatmanager, modifyworld, permissions, permissionsex).

17. Offline

wisby

ok im trying to change over to this from permissions 3 i got it all working fine apart from i have a multiworld set up at the moment where "player1" will be in group "group1" in "world1" and then when they enter "world2" they have should have "group2" insted but with this they have "group1" insted.

how can i set it up so players have different groups in different worlds?

18. my server saves everything every 15min, so i don't think that's the issue. I have noticed what STiChad was saying, the people who were on my permissions list before i converted it, their group doesn't change with the command /pex user <user> group set <group>. it just puts them into the group temporarily until restart, but any person who has join my permissions after the conversion the group set command works and changes there rank...

19. Offline

Azlodin

Can you please add an option with the config.yml file for multiworld on|off (or something to that affect), so it would create the entries within the permissions.yml file to adhere to your own structure of the "worlds:" entries for users. This would allow per-world main groups to be supported from the point a user entry is made into permissions.yml.

Currently
    Code:
    user:
      group:
      - Group A
      worlds:
        world1:
          group:
          - Group B
    Has the user gain all the permissions node from Group A on every world, and the permissions from Group B on world1 (but also has Group A permissions). Above entries are made when the commands pex user <user> group set Group A & pex user <user> group set Group B world1, are issued.

This entry
    Code:
    user:
      group:
      - Group A
    Is created when the pex user <user> group set Group A command is issued if no <world> is passed in the argument. With the config option set to on it would instead add this to permissions.yml

Code:
    user:
      worlds:
        default-world:
          group:
          - Group A

The reason this is an issue, is if you:
    1. Want to keep the entries within each group to a minimum by inheriting permission nodes from other groups. (On a hierarchical structure server wide)
    2. Want per world group settings for users without inheriting permission nodes out of the inheritance structure you have created.

Use pex user user1 group remove group1, followed by pex user user1 group set group1 world1, then pex user user1 group set group2 world2. Your entries within permissions.yml under "users:" should be as follows :

Code:
    user1:
        worlds:
            world1:
                group:
                - group1
            world2:
                group:
                - group2
    The command to set a user's group must contain the <world> parameter if you don't want to inherit permissions across all worlds. Highly annoying, I know. see my previous post.

20. Offline

drt

if a player is in a group that has a negated perm such as: -can.do.stuff
    when added to a group with the perm can.do.stuffl

can.do.stuff is still negated because it adds groups to the player like this:

users:
    drt:
    group:
    - fist group i was in (has -can.do.stuff) [newest group should be added here and hard locked -perms in user:]
    - newest group added to (has can.do.stuff)

because PEx uses the closest to the top of the file as highest priority can.do.stuff is ignored.

removing the first group and then adding it after the newest group should resolve this.

this is about retaining multiple groups and remembering to order them properly because pex wont.

21. Offline

Dagumboss

Uh, your 'simple' guides may not be all that simple to others. Someone should write a better guide.

Saul R.W and drt like this.
  22. Offline

Azlodin

Unfortunately Permissions (2x|3x) also treated these actions the same way (Group ordering). The best solution (I have found) is to make more use of inherited groups, since the negated nodes are not inherited.

While multi-group support is listed for practically every permission plugin, none have actually implemented a main group/sub-group system for user entries that will allow proper use of the group add commands.

23. Offline

Kiateatsyou

Some of my plugins, mainly LC(level craft) doesn't work on my server, probably due to my permissions.
    I put ALL the LC files into my 'Plugins' folder.

This is how i scripted it (I used the command prompt window [pex group add lc.level.*(or something like that)])

groups:
    default:
    default: true
    options:
    permissions:
    - essentials.afk
    - essentials.compass
    - essentials.info
    - essentials.list
    - essentials.mail.*
    - essentials.me
    - essentials.suicide
    - essentials.rules
    - essentials.tpdeny
    - essentials.tphere
    - essentials.tpaccept
    - essentials.tpa
    - essentials.tp
    - essentials.sethome
    - essentials.home.others
    - essentials.home
    - essentials.delhome
    - essentials.back.*
    - essentials.spawn
    - essentials.help.*
    - god.all
    - titan.all
    - demigods.warp
    - demigods.forsake
    - seats.sit
    - runecraft.rune.*
    - torcharrow.*
    - thewerewolf.becomeinfected
    - thewerewolf.infectother
    - thewerewolf.cure
    - thewerewolf.togglewerewolf
    - teslacoil.reload
    - teslacoil.use
    - hungry.player.food.list
    - hungry.player.food
    - hungry.player.hunger.check
    - hungry.player.hunger
    - hookshot.use
    - modifyworld.*
    - lv.shout
    - lc.level.*
    - magicspells.grant.lifewalk
    - magicspells.grant.lightwalk
    - magicspells.grant.gills
    - magicspells.grant.gate
    - magicspells.grant.zap
    - magicspells.grant.prayer
    - magicspells.grant.leap
    - magicspells.teach.*
    - magicspells.cast.*
    - magicspells.grant.heal
    - magicspells.grant.recall
    - magicspells.grant.mark
    - magicspells.grant.build
    - magicspells.grant.bind
    - magicspells.grant.spellbook
    - magicspells.grant.teach
    - magicspells.grant.help
    - magicspells.grant.list
    - magicspells.learn.*
    - Modifyworld.*
    Member:
    permissions:
    - firelord.shovel
    - firelord.axe
    - firelord.pick
    - firelord.helmet
    - firelord.boots.overwater
    - firelord.boots.firestep
    - firelord.sword
    - firelord.armor
    - armageddon.guns.*
    - armageddon.grenades.*
    - armageddon.toggle
    - armageddon.configure
    - armageddon.display
    - magicspells.grant.wall
    - magicspells.grant.telekinesis
    - magicspells.grant.pain
    - magicspells.grant.forcepush
    - magicspells.grant.entomb
    - magicspells.grant.drainlife
    - magicspells.grant.confusion
    - magicspells.grant.combust
    - magicspells.grant.blink
    - inventorySave.use
    inheritance:
    options:
    Regular:
    permissions:
    - magicspells.grant.*
    inheritance:
    options:
    owner:
    permissions:
    - '*'
    options:
    Admins:
    permissions:
    - '*'
    options:
    members:
    permissions:
    - movecraft.boat.info
    - movecraft.boat.sail
    - movecraft.car.*
    - movecraft.aircraft.*
    - magicspells.grant.summon
    - magicspells.grant.sun
    - magicspells.grant.flamewalk
    - magicspells.grant.frostwalk
    - magicspells.grant.stealth
    - magicspells.grant.safefall
    - magicspells.grant.minion
    - magicspells.grant.carpet
    VIP:
    inheritance:
    - Regular
    options:
    Operator:
    options:
    users:
    Dad:
    group:
    Alvinczr:
    group:
    AhJia:
    group:
    Kiat:
    group:
    - Regular

You can take a look at my server too if your interested and if it could help.
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

24. Offline

drt

kaiteatsyou..

pastebin.com so you dont need to have a huge list on the forum? as i scrolled way! down your post i noticed you could prolly make use of magicsomethin.* nodes and just negate a few maybe..?

25. Offline

Thequickthinkin

Hey I was wondering why this doesnt work? negative node:
    Owner:
    default: false
    permissions:
    - -worldedit.superpickaxe
    - '*'
    options:
    prefix: '&3[O]&f'

26. There is a problem with the bow.
    I set:
    Code:
            - -modifyworld.interact.animal.sheep
            - -modifyworld.interact.animal.cow
            - -modifyworld.damage.deal.animal.sheep
            - -modifyworld.damage.deal.animal.pig
            - -modifyworld.damage.deal.animal.cow
            - -modifyworld.damage.deal.animal.squid
            - -modifyworld.damage.deal.animal.chicken
    Works great with Sword, Tools, and so on, but with the bow i can still shoot and do dmg.

27. Offline

Thequickthinkin

Also could there be a way of having a groups.yml and users.yml as it is confusing when you have over 60 names in users section...

28. Offline

drt

permissions3.x :) i miss that too

Azlodin likes this.
  29. Offline

Thequickthinkin

Apparently it will be released in 1.14

30. Offline

flames

@Drakia, sorry, i lost respect for you
    negated nodes ere very flexible, logical and correct.

though, its your "freedom" to recommend what ever you like.

31. Offline

lolzrofl

Upon using "pex backend p2compat" I get this error:
    Code:
    14:37:01 [SEVERE] expected '<document start>', but found BlockMappingStart
    in "<reader>", line 218, column 1:
        users:
        ^

14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl$ParseDocumentStart.produce(ParserImpl.java:233)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.peekEvent(ParserImpl.java:163)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at org.yaml.snakeyaml.parser.ParserImpl.checkEvent(ParserImpl.java:148)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at org.yaml.snakeyaml.composer.Composer.getSingleNode(Composer.java:108)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at org.yaml.snakeyaml.constructor.BaseConstructor.getSingleData(BaseConstructor.java:124)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at org.yaml.snakeyaml.Yaml.load(Yaml.java:264)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at ru.tehkode.permissions.config.Configuration.load(Configuration.java:65)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at ru.tehkode.permissions.compat.P2Backend.loadPermissions(P2Backend.java:124)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at ru.tehkode.permissions.compat.P2Backend.initialize(P2Backend.java:53)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at ru.tehkode.permissions.PermissionManager.setBackend(PermissionManager.java:418)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at ru.tehkode.permissions.bukkit.commands.UtilityCommands.setBackend(UtilityCommands.java:104)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at ru.tehkode.permissions.commands.CommandsManager$CommandBinding.call(CommandsManager.java:298)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at ru.tehkode.permissions.commands.CommandsManager.execute(CommandsManager.java:120)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at ru.tehkode.permissions.bukkit.PermissionsEx.onCommand(PermissionsEx.java:123)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:35)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:129)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:344)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:489)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:468)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:363)
    14:37:01 [SEVERE]      at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)

This is my old permissions TheAwesomeWorld.yml (Thats the name of one of the worlds)
    Code:
        member:
            default: true
            info:
                prefix: '[Member] '
                suffix:
                build: true
            inheritance:
            permissions:
                - 'myhome.home.basic.*'
                - 'myhome.home.soc.*'
                - 'lwc.protect'