Inactive [ADMIN/WEB] MUkkit v0.1b - My User Web-Based Authentication, Promotion and Control Panel (UPDATE!)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by xeology, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

xeology

MUkkit - My User Web-Based Authentication, Promotion and Control Panel:
    Version: v0.1b

WARNING: There was an issue with vo.1a not hashing passwords. Please download the patch below, put it in your root MUkkit directory then run "conv.php" then delete it. This will hash out all the passwords and the patch will enforce a hash on every password from that point forward. Thank you!

If you are a Server User and have used MUkkit before with a password that is the same as your minecraft account PLEASE CHANGE IT!

Patch for v0.1a to v0.1b
    Patch.zip

Thank you Tyres for the information, didn't occur to me this would be an issue untill it was brought up!

Here it is! The premiere of MUkkit! This is replacing NUkkit.

MUkkit, or My User for Bukkit, is a fully functional control panel for your users to see plugin stats (only two right now, more in future releases!) such as iConomy and Dynmap. It allows them to open Help Tickets, read their warnings, enter sweepstakes, request promotions and soon much more!

(Please note that new members who are on the server already and ranked will not be promoted where as new ones will!)

Admins can now take hold of promotions (for multiple permission based ranks), help tickets, warnings, bans (rank bans only as of right now), make sweepstakes and soon much more!

Bear with me here guys, this is my first big PHP project and in truth I know no PHP and I am using this project to learn! It may be rough around the edges but let me know if ANYTHING is wrong and it will be fixed in v0.2!

There is a live running version of this on my site for my server! (I installed it from a packed file just like downloaders will on purpose to make sure it was working!)

WAMP AND LAMP USERS: Please change "error_reporting = E_ALL" in php.ini to
    "error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE | E_STRICT" if you get errors! I AM WORKING ON RECTIFYING all THESE ISSUES!

Requirements:
    • MySql
    • Bukkit
    • PHP 5.3
    • Permissions (UNTESTED BUT SHOULD WORK) Spyc is incompatible with group prefixes/suffixes
    • or GroupManager (TESTED)
    • Default members should have the command /manload or such
    • Tested on IIS7 and Apache-LAMPP (may be issues with other, please tell me if so)
    • Keep a backup of your users file if you dont want to regret it if something goes wrong!
    • MUST be using GroupManager with Multiworld, files need to be split, IE groups.yml, users.yml
    Install:
    1. Use MUkkit.sql to create new database and tables
    2. Modify web\connections\MUkkit.php to reflect your MySql settings
    3. Modify the variables in config.php to your liking!
    4. Register, it will give you admin based on your in-game rank being admin!
    5. YOUR DONE!
    Features:
    • MySql Copy of registered users
    • Blowfish hashed passwords!
    • Logs IPs and Emails of submitting users
    • Auto-promotes to member in-game with optional admin verification
    • Double checks MySql and flatfile for repeated users.
    • Dynmap is integrated
    • iConomy shows money in My User
    • Help Ticket System
    • Promotion Request System
    • Rank Ban System
    • Sweepstakes System
    Screen Shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download The Latest Version
    (It's the top post!)
    (NUkkit remains for those who want it!)

Credits:
    • MUkkit and all PHP coding - Xeology
    • For getting me started - Samkio
    Special thanks to Samkio solving the refreshing problem in NUkkit, he motivated me to do this project!

Known Issues:
    • Sweepstakes does not have a panel for admins to set them, please do it manually in mysql until v.02 (sorry forgot about it >.<)
    • Deleting a row in MySql, even though this should NEVER need to be done considering MUkkit keeps archives of EVERYTHING, will completely break anything that relies on that table (except one that I buffered, however it decreases site performance and I felt it was not needed, we shall see!)
    Changelog:

Version 0.1b of MUkkit
    • Blowfish hashed all passwords upon register, change, login and in databases. MAJOR SECURITY UPDATE GUYS!
    Version 0.1a of MUkkit
    • Fixed Spyc calls to config files, no more rigging to get it to load them, all through config file
    • Updated config file for GroupManager
    • NO LONGER SUPPORTS PERMISSIONS, Spyc doesn't like associative arrays with single quoted data not in a list and it breaks any permission file with prefixes or suffixes for permissions!
    • Updated Spyc with a custom patch to stop it from turning lists into associative arrays on second load
    • Fixed the missing promo table.
    • Broke iConomy, designed it for an older version, in v0.02 it will be mysql based ONLY!
    • This promotes to ALL worlds by mimicing the main world. Basicly all worlds will be mirrored from the first one. (will work on an alternative for this in v0.2)
    Version 0.1 of MUkkit
    • Fixed linebreaks with /r/n (THANKS Samkio!)
    • added @ before $_POST to stop WAMP errors
    • Removed redundant if statement
    • writing up draft for version 0.3
    Version 0.2 of NUkkit
    • Fixed linebreaks with /r/n (THANKS Samkio!)
    • added @ before $_POST to stop WAMP errors
    • Removed redundant if statement
    • writing up draft for version 0.3
    Version 0.1 of NUkkit
    • Releasing NUkkit

weasel5i2 likes this.
  2. Offline

xeology

:D ty, it will get better to :D

3. Offline

jessenic

Could you make possible to use FTP? I mean I have MC server hosted elsewhere with no webhosting support and I have FTP account for editing MC installation files so would it be possible to use CuRL to edit groupmanager file without need for mukkit being on the same server? CuRL is very easy to use: http://php.net/curl

4. Offline

xeology

I will definitely take a look into that, sorry my programming time is limited right now due to some school things but for now you can just set your ftp folder as the groupmanager\worlds\ folder and setup your config.php to reflect the bukkit folder as ftp://YOURUSER:YOURPASSWORD@ipaddress:port and then make each worldn# WORLDNAME\users I didnt make MUKKIT to ONLY run on the server running bukkit.

This should work, let me know if it doesnt though!

Another method would be to on the webserver to have it always connected to the ftp and then symbolic link the users.yml file to your root directory of mukkit.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  5. Offline

Infectedd

Notice: Undefined index: users in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 8

Warning: array_change_key_case() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 8

Warning: fopen(c:\users\admin\desktop\bukkit\plugins\groupmanager\worlds\worldname\users.yml) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 14

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 15

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 16

Lolwat?

6. Offline

Quaick

link is dead new link pls!!

7. Offline

Raymanic13

Download link is dead

8. Offline

Krzysztofa

Link is dead pleaseee reupload!!!
    I need this ;)

9. Offline

dark_hunter

xeology was last seen: Jan 27, 2012.

10. Offline

Krzysztofa

someone alternative?

11. Offline

KeybordPiano459

The download link is broken =/

12. Offline

Adrenaline

mhm, so Minecraft gonna looks like a tibia ACC (account maker) ;P

13. Offline

TnT

Marked inactive and locked. Dev can request unlock if he comes back.

Adrenaline likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.