Filled Admin Shop Plugin (SIMPLE)

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MrCrashnil, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrCrashnil

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: SimpleAdminShop

What I want: I want a 1.7.2 VERY VERY VERY simple shop plugin. I put a chest, a sign in front with this format:

[shop]
    buy:Item ID
    Amount
    Price

And then when finished the sign, it transforms to this format: (example)

Buy
    10 grass
    for 1$

To buy: right click

- It will only be a sell shop for admins to sell to users.
    - As is a Admin Shop, there is no need to refill the chest, in fact, it would be grate to not put anything inside of the chest.

That's all, as I said, a Admin shop plugin, only OP's can create shops. I know there is ChestShop, but I had a bad experience with that plugin years ago. If you need further information, do not hesitate to contact me.

1.7.2 PLUGIN PLEASE!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: shop.buy ; shop.create. As it is a Admin shop, only OP's can create shops.

When I'd like it by: No hurries :D

2. Offline

Boomer

No one will do this when ChestShop has an admin shop and does EXACTLY EXACTLY what you want, in every detail.
    Bad experiences .. you're going to have them , presumedly in the form of a bug that lets duplicating or theft happen now and then as systems change and someone is able to get ahead of the code. Whats to stop you from having a bad experience with any new plugin? And years ago is dozens and dozens of build versions ago, while things were evolving to their current state

Otherwise, this is an example of not only reinventing a wheel, but reinventing a make and model number of a particular tire...

3. Offline

MrCrashnil

@Boomer
    You are write, I'm gonna give another chance to ChestShop :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.