[ADMIN] AntiShare v5.4.3 - Creative mode protection [BukkitDev]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by turt2live, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Offline

turt2live

[​IMG]

Thanks to Team Haven (HAVENmc.com) for the logo!

Welcome to AntiShare, the plugin that stops creative mode players from sharing with survival mode players. Let's dive right in. If you want a more detailed description (and possibly more 'technical' sounding) visit the BukkitDev for AntiShare.

AntiShare allows a large variety of customization when it comes to what you can stop creative players from doing. Everything from block placing and breaking to commands are able to be managed to make sure those creative players don't spread diamonds about your population.

What else can it do you ask? Well, it can also make people in certain regions be a in a specific Game Mode and have a specific inventory to go along with it.

Game Mode Inventories
    These separate a player's inventory into 2 parts: creative and survival. Once someone changes a Game Mode they no longer have the same inventory as AntiShare ensures that people cannot simply go into creative mode, stack up on diamonds, and go back to survival as if nothing happened.

Block Tracking
    Block tracking is used to stop creative mode players from placing say diamond blocks and getting survival mode players to break them (or changing modes themselves). How this is tackled is anytime a creative mode player places a block it is logged and when a survival player tries to break it, they can't!

GameMode Regions
    This is a way for you to have a region automatically change someone's inventory as well as force them to a specific gamemode. Perfect for server events where you want people to build (for example) a bunch of houses, but don't want them the be able to have creative mode or bring in their own items.

Inventory Mirror
    On command you can view someone's inventory (no matter who) as they change it and edit it to your liking. This means that if you suspect turt2live (Hmm...) of cheating in diamonds, simply mirror their inventory, edit it to your liking, and watch as they do it again.

Download and Other Stuff

Everything you should need is at the BukkitDev page for AntiShare.

[​IMG]

2. Offline

RROD

I have creative and survival mode players on the same server and don't want my creative players to give survivalists items. Will try this out when I get home. Thanks.

3. Offline

turt2live

Awesome, let me know if you have any suggestions!

4. Offline

md_5

Great post, but please update to latest rb

5. Offline

turt2live

Thanks for the reminder, I've been working on a different issue though :)

6. Offline

md_5

Approved

7. Offline

turt2live

8. Offline

Pixiio

This looks awesome! Great job, will try it soon ;)

9. Offline

tschagg

great job!
    can u add a feature that if player using creative gamemode, theyre still have the survival inventory?
    that would be very nice for some servers!

hm the blockDrops: false dont work.. if its true or false, its always the same.
    the plugin dont create flat-line file , or the sql database, i tryed both :-/

track_blocks is true...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  10. Offline

turt2live

The permission AntiShare.noswap will do this

It doesn't write anything to the Database or file until the plugin is reloaded (/as) or disabled.

11. Offline

tschagg

i got so many errors with r4:

Code:
    [SCHWERWIEGEND] Could not pass event org.bukkit.event.player.PlayerInteractEvent to AntiShare
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$103.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:1026)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:61)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:460)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.event.CraftEventFactory.callPlayerInteractEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:187)
            at net.minecraft.server.BlockPressurePlate.g(BlockPressurePlate.java:109)
            at net.minecraft.server.BlockPressurePlate.a(BlockPressurePlate.java:71)
            at net.minecraft.server.Entity.move(Entity.java:614)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:348)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet10Flying.handle(SourceFile:126)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:100)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(NetworkListenThread.java:78)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:537)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:435)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)
    Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
            at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor471.invoke(Unknown Source)
            at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$103.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:1024)
            ... 14 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.turt2live.antishare.AntiShareListener.onPlayerInteract(Unknown Source)
            ... 18 more
    >

12. Offline

turt2live

This was reported on the BukkitDev page, I'm working on it

Edit: Fixed in 2.0.4, sorry :(

13. Offline

levisn1

I want that player / creative can put a diamond blocks, but I do not want the player / survival can destroy them .. how do I get this? What permits do I put in groups? and what values ​​should I set in the cfg file? And when my players go in ender they lost their inventory...until i fix this i must to deny they to go in ender :( ..sry for my bad english xD

14. Offline

turt2live

In regards to the blocks, this is built in. See the BukkitDev page for more information on "Block Tracking".

As for the world switching, is it outright wiping their inventory? Or is it simply their first time to the ender?

15. Offline

levisn1

12:53 29/2/2012 I tried to resolve the issue of the blocks, but nothing. For the problem of changing the world I did many tests, it seems that the first time they go into another world they lose their (survival) inventory ... creative ones can not change the world :( these are my configurations...it can be an invetory database error? if i go in inventory, than click on my Tester/player creative inventory.yaml or Tester/player survival inventory.yaml these in seems empty..
    If is possible i want this situation:
    1: My surv can change worlds without any problem...so without inventory swap/reset..
    2: My surv cant break diamond,ore, lapislazuli, iron,tnt,diamond ore,gold ore,lapislazuli ore placed by my creative's player..
    3: My creative's player cannot drop anything, separate inventory from creative and surv mode..and cannot use chest dispenser and other containers..but they can change world without problem, so without inventory reset..

update 13:15 29/2/2012: now I have asked my players if they still have problems in traveling from one world to another, they told me that only the first time they change everything ... already lost the second time do not lose anything (reset inventory) .. (though the first time things are not returned) i have the same configuration below in link..

http://pastebin.com/NPyTnuYR

http://pastebin.com/tbNFc28f

16. Offline

turt2live

Because of how the plugin is structured, this is sadly not possible.

I'll get to work on fixing it though

17. Offline

izarooni

Use MultiInv

18. Offline

turt2live

MultiInv will do the inventories, but not the other 90% of AntiShare.

I will say though, AntiShare's inventory system sucks and really only works for simplistic purposes.

But as said before, MultiInv will not stop the transfer of items between people.

19. Offline

JJSCRAFT

good it is a little anti grief plugin I think I will use it

20. Offline

turt2live

That is my goal.

Tiny but does the job.

21. Offline

ChildOfWar

Is there a way to configure the plugin to blacklist certain items from being spawned? I work for a PvP server and I want to disable mods from placing spawners, and some other items. Including the new bottles o' enchanting.

22. Offline

turt2live

block the command or the placing of the spawner.

To disable potions, simply deny interaction

23. Offline

ChildOfWar

Alright.

24. Offline

turt2live

AntiShare - 2.0.6
    • Added a new permission node (AntiShare.onlyIfCreative) - See config.yml for information
    • Fixed notification system alerting the wrong people
    • Fixed not being able to break blocks in the interaction list (such as chests)
    • Fixed NPE in CB 1.1-R6 +
    This build is designed for CraftBukkit 1.1-R6 -> CB #2023 (and likely above).

AntiShare - 3.0.0
    • Took advantage of Metadata to provide a better creative-mode block tracker. Older systems will be auto-converted.
    This build is designed for CraftBukkit 1.1-R6 -> CB #2023 (and likely above).

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  25. Offline

henryv3

An idea is to be able to set an area, and in that area you change gamemode so it saves you time having to change everyones gamemode. :)

26. Offline

turt2live

Like a world edit region?

27. Offline

sfmplayer

Does this also blocks putting items into a chest ? or somthing like that

28. Offline

turt2live

By default, Creative mode players can't even open the chest.

29. Offline

robinbutler

May you pleas update the plugin to the bukkit 1.1.3

30. Offline

turt2live

What do you mean?

The title clearly says "1.2.3-R0.1, #2023+" meaning AntiShare works with 1.2.3.

In fact, AntiShare works for all builds above (and including) 1.1-R4