Additional Plugin Developers Wanted:

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Michael Briggs, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Michael Briggs

Hi, I'm working on a very large project and am in need of one or two additional active developers to lend a hand in the operation. It'll be a suite of plugins for creating a medieval RPG style server. I have put an enormous amount of work into brainstorming and have created a handful of small plugins over the past year and a half. I've decided to go full steam with this project but end up coming up against hurdles I've never dealt with, and advice from partners would be immensely helpful . If you don't wish to be part of the project but wouldn't mind me bouncing questions off of you every now and again, please send me a PM. If you want a few details about what I'm planning, visit my website www.Avermor.com or send me a PM. Linux experience highly preferred, but I can teach you the basics if you have the patience. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Michael Briggs
    a.k.a. (IGN) - Mikayl and MikeBriggs2k

P.S. - I'm also looking for a few individuals who just want to build. I have a very large spawn city that needs filled in. If you'd like to be a part of the initial construction that would be welcomed as well.

2. Offline

Michael Briggs

Well, I imagine I would have had more responses if my website had been up like I expected... Seems my static IP wasn't so static anymore and the Cisco router was pointing you to nowhere. Feel free to try again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.