Add-on for movecraft

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MrPancake, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrPancake

I would like an add-on for the movecraft plugin. So what is movecraft? Well, it’s basically a plugin that lets you build structures (ships) that need to contain different materials (redstone, wool, wood, iron blocks), and that travel at different speeds. You can create different ships in the config-file, that need different amounts of fuel and travel at different speeds.

The name could be something like "movecraft upgrading" but i dunno.

So what do I want the add-on to do? I want a command that can change the speed, fuel consumption for each individual player. The command would look something like this: “/movecraft:set %player% speed 4.1” (which only changes the values for the players current ship), or “/movecraft:set %player% aircraft fuelBurnRate 0.7” (which changes the players ship every time he uses the same ship).

These valuaes could either be saved for later, or removed when the player leaves the craft, which means that they are only temporary and that there is no need for new and permanent files in the config.

The permission could be something like “movecraft.cansetvalues”, but the name is not important. The important thing is that there should be a permission.

I just want the plugin, take your time, but I REALLY need it

Also: here is the movecraft bukkit page

2. Offline

XgXXSnipz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.