Plugin Request Achievement GUI Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by OmegaTronz, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

OmegaTronz

Hey! The layout of this plugin should be similar to those plugins that open a virtual chest (such as ChestCommandsGUI).

Plugin Category: Admin Use

Suggested Name: AchievementGUI

What I Want: I'm running a 1.7.10 server with Cauldron (running the superheroes unlimited mod). Now the plugin doesn't have anything to do with the mod, but I've made some achievements on the server (for example, having say "Hulk" and "Red Hulk" would get you an achievement called "Size Is Everything").
    My method for giving people achievements at the moment is teleporting to them, viewing their suits, and giving them a nether star with the appropriate colored achievement name.
    However, what I want is for players to be able to see each other's achievements (and thus be motivated to have the most, or something).
    In order to do this, I'd like people to be able to do a command such as /sets, /achievements, etc. and then be able to open a GUI that shows the skulls of players (if skulls w/ skins isn't possible, normal Steve skulls work too), and when you hover over their name, it will show 1. Their name as the name of the skull, and 2. The amount of achievements they have. So hovering over my skull may show "Omegatron - 5/25".
    Now this I would normally be able to do with say ChestCommands, but that means I have to constantly go into the config, add players, and update number of achievements.
    Ideally, I could do something like "/set add (name of player) (name of achievement)", and it would immediately be registered into the GUI. When you do /sets, it should show at the front the amount of players with the most achievements, and end with the players who have the least. Players without any achievements don't need to have their own skull.
    Now what would be even better is if you could click that player's skull, and it would show you the achievements they have. This could be done in two ways - A. The player's achievements are just shown from the top of the Chest GUI in a certain order, or B. The chest is filled with say "gray wool", each a specific achievement, and when the player receives the achievement, the respective icon turns into "red wool". The second option would be much cooler, but I'm sure it'd also be harder to code. If possible, a config option to change order/add more achievements would be nice, but I can also just give you the achievements for you to hard-code in.

Ideas for commands:
    /sets - View all players and sets they have.
    /set add (name of player) (name of achievement).
    /set remove (name of player) (name of achievement).

Ideas for permissions:
    sets.view - Default permission to use /sets
    sets.create - Default permission for /set (add/remove)

When I'd like it by:
    Anytime, the sooner the better of course, but please reply first if you plan to work on it or of course need any more details.

2. Offline

OmegaTronz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.