A few questions about Multiworld-plugins

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by theone_123, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

theone_123

Hi guys!
    I'm creating a server with multiple worlds. At first I used Multiworld as a plugin. Now I'm using Multiverse. My questions are:

1. What can i do if i want to allow people to use the command /mvtp worldname in Multiverse. But I don't want them to teleport to nether or end with these commands. Multiverse only gives me a general permission to use the teleport command. But not specifically for a certain world.

I realised that, with disabling the /mvtp command and let the people use signs instead of entering commands. I use ServerSigns and teleport the people via right click to other worlds. I also thought about blocking the /mvtp world_nether command in WorldGuard for example.

2. Is Multiverse still alive? They have been realising a dev build on September 1th. But there were no changes listed in this build.

3. Have you any idea how to realize different worlds and people using commands to teleport to them, with another plugin maybe? But as told in question 1: I only want them to go to nether or end trough a nether- or end-portal.

Thanks in advance!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.