A editable scoreboard in-game.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Dreams of Developers, Mar 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to have a editable scoreboard in-game, I don't really know if it has been done but ok.

I also don't mind the version unless its not: 1.16.4-

The way you could edit it is via a GUI. I don't know exactly how this can be done, but I am tired of going in config's and changing the scoreboard, why just in a GUI?

Commands:

/guiscoreboard
    /gsb

Name of plugin:
    GUIScoreboard

Extra Effects:
    1. When you open the GUI it will display a particle next to the player.
    2. When opening up the GUI it will say "&7[&6&lGUIScoreboard&7] &8Opening main scoreboard"
    3. Save multiple scoreboards that can be executed when a event happens such as Combat, Join.

When this plugin comes out, I will ask permission from the developer to put it on something like Bukkit or Spigot. Otherwise I will just keep this on my server.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Only the dev should put it somewhere, not the requester.

How would it look? How do you want to do it?

3. Offline

davidclue

I'm just kind of confused, aren't scoreboards a built-in feature in-game using:

/scoreboard objectives add test dummy

What exactly are you asking for here?

4. Offline

Y1ght

Sorry if this isn't what you are looking for- but can't you just get a free scoreboard-plugin and just add stuff yourself for all players to see using place-holders from pre-existing plugins for a combat timer and a "welcome" message on join on the scoreboard...? I'm confused.

Also the plugin I linked works well and hopefully it'll work for you- you have to be creative with pre-existing stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.