403 Forbidden error?

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by SkyrimX, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SkyrimX

I read some posts about this, and it seems that I was banned, I don't understand what happened, why am I banned from devBukkit, I don't even have plugins there , I just download from there, I'm really confused, I use devBukkit a lot, so this is hard, what did I do?

For some odd reason, without anyone respond or any views, this issue was fixed and now I'm able to access devbukkit, sorry for the unnecessary post.

Wait what, I'm getting the error again, sorry but this seems to be unresolved, still need help here.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2019
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@SkyrimX And on what pages do you get that? What is your account name?

3. Offline

SkyrimX

@timtower dev.bukkit as a whole, I didn't have an account so I think it was an IP ban, I'm not sure, but it seems to be working fine every now and then which is the weird thing, I sometimes receive the forbidden message, and sometimes the page loads normally.

4. Offline

Make a ticket on https://support.curse.com, they can probably help you better then I can.

5. Offline

SkyrimX

@timtower I didn't connect my devBukkit account that I just made with a curse account, would that be a problem?

6. Offline

Shouldn't be, then you would still be able to access it without logging in.

7. Offline

SkyrimX

@timtower under the 403 forbidden error, it said cloudflare, so I'm guessing an IP ban, devbukkit was working a moment ago, but when I submitted the ticket it sent me a 403 Forbidden error on curse too, and the issue happened at the same time on dev Bukkit, the issue did not happen on twitch though.

Also I'm not sure this is considered an IP ban, since I'm able to access the website every now and then.

8. Offline

Notified the team that has control over this.

9. Offline

SkyrimX

Thanks.

10. Offline

Torhal Curse

Hey there,

Please create a support ticket at https://support.curseforge.com so we can better assist you. This isn't the best place, and we may need further information from you which shouldn't be posted here.

Take care,
    Torhal

11. Offline

SkyrimX

Alright, I created an account and was gonna create the ticket there, but unfortunately, I'm presented with the error, I'm going to wait and send the ticket, if it stays I'll send a message here, also, I'll send a message asking to mark it as solved when it's solved, thanks for the support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.