4 Plugins I need (Vote Tokens, Crates, Plots, Spawn Shops)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by elitemossypl, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Offline

ZodiacTheories

elitemossypl

Would it be ok if instead of doing /crate open they just right click or left click a chest?

2. Offline

elitemossypl

ZodiacTheories

Yes, that would be fine. :)

I may not be able to reply to you for awhile because I am soon going to school for 6 and 1/2 hours.

Thanks so far.

3. Offline

TheOatBaron

4. Offline

elitemossypl

ZodiacTheories

Hi, I'm back from school, how's the plugin going? Very excited.

Thanks

5. Offline

ZodiacTheories

elitemossypl

Good to see that your excited :p

Just trying to think of a logical way to make it so that players don't get two prizes in one crate :p

6. Offline

sackboy_lbp

GiftBox is a cool plugin for crates. When you break it you have a chance of getting certain items. I use netherstars as vote tokens on my server, and they can enchant their items using netherstars via Essentials Enchant Signs.

[Enchant]
    Any
    Sharpness:5
    10 netherstar

Also, for donating for an extra plot just make buycraft give them the permission "plotme.limit.1" or if they already have one plot do "plotme.limit.2" :)

7. Offline

elitemossypl

Thanks for the help, but I prefer waiting for ZodiacTheories because he seems to be working hard and has probably finished quite a lot of it.

8. Offline

sackboy_lbp

That's cool. I was just throwing it out there. Goodluck on your drug server.
    Btw, whats the IP/Host Name? I would love to check it out. :D

9. Offline

ZodiacTheories

10. Offline

elitemossypl

First I am wanting to set up the permissions, plugins, maps etc

Once I do that, I am going to buy a server and import my files into it. That means I can make the server public as soon as I get it (saving money and time) I hope that made sense :)

11. Offline

ZodiacTheories

elitemossypl

I could do perms for you if you don't know how. Just PM me

12. Offline

elitemossypl

It's fine I know how to do permissions, I am nearly finished them (I'm using PEX) Thanks any ways.

13. Offline

unforgiven5232

14. Offline

sackboy_lbp

It does. I would recommend purchasing a server from HostHorde to start you off. You can get 6GB (They call it their "unlimited plan" with "umlimited ram" but in the small print it claims its only 6GB.) for only $20, which is insanely cheap. Their service is good too. Most hosts charge that much for only 2GB, or less.

Also, I would use MinecraftMarket instead of Buycraft for donations. It has the exact same features, with a customizable GUI, your own subdomain for your store, for free instead of Buycraft charging $5 a month for it.

15. Offline

elitemossypl

Thanks a lot!

unforgiven5232

Ill go check it out, thanks!

@unforgiven5232

Where can I download this, there is no download button yet. (Think because they haven't approved it yet) Thanks

@ZodiacTheories

Hello, have you tested the plugin yet, or are you still writing it? Can't wait to try it. I hope my server will be quite popular. I'm hoping for about 20+ players on at a time.

[edit by JaguarJo: merged posts. Please don't quadruple post. Use the edit option instead. Thanks.]

ZodiacTheories

Hi, how is the plugin doing. Thanks!

unforgiven5232 likes this.
  16. Offline

TheOatBaron

elitemossypl V1.2 will be released this week, it should have all the features.
    * /lootbox preview - Shows the items and chance per item in a GUI.
    * /lootbox keys - Shows the keys that can be used to open the Lootbox
    * /lootbox lootboxes - Shows the lootboxes that a key can open.
    * A chance per command feature, i.e. Opening a lootbox has a 40% chance of executing eco give {PLAYERNAME} 1000
    * The ability to set a max and min to the number of items a lootbox can give, i.e. if you have 4 items with a 25% chance, you could max it so the max they could get is 2 items and the min they could get is 1 item.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/lootbox/

17. Offline

ZodiacTheories

18. Offline

elitemossypl

ZodiacTheories

Hi, when do you think this plugin will be completed. Thanks

19. Offline

TheWolfBadger

elitemossypl If he doesn't complete it then inform me and I will make it for you and also make it configurable.

20. Offline

elitemossypl

TheWolfBadger

Hi, I think you may have to start it because he doesn't seem to be replying.. Thanks

21. Offline

TheWolfBadger

ZodiacTheories Are you still working on this? I don't want to create it and waste your time bud. :)

ZodiacTheories likes this.
  22. Offline

ZodiacTheories

TheWolfBadger elitemossypl

Sorry, I just went away for the weekend and there was no computer, I am back now so I can start coding ;D

TheWolfBadger likes this.
  23. Offline

elitemossypl

24. Offline

ZodiacTheories

25. Offline

elitemossypl

26. Offline

ZodiacTheories

elitemossypl

All I need to do is resolve a percentage problem and then I can add all the prizes :)

27. Offline

HostelCraft

theres a crate plugin out there that i have created if anyone wants to use the code for it feel free but its my very first plugin i created. click on my icon to the left to see the link. or look up mysterycrates and look for the one that says revanevan99 that was created and its all there
    best regards Evan Guthrie.

28. Offline

elitemossypl

ZodiacTheories

Did you manage to do the percentage problem? :) I'm so excited.

29. Offline

ZodiacTheories