1.5 bukkit http://ci.bukkit.org

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by ke4zzy, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ke4zzy

At one time I remember being able to try out the new dev builds. But this time around with 1.5 I've noticed that people are talking about downloading it from http://ci.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBukkit/704/ But I have had no luck, as It is only for an elite few, and I'm not elite.
    Does anyone have any private uploads of a 1.5 build that I can download for the time being, so that at least allow my players to join our server? We are dead in the water during this time, and I do appreciate all the work that goes into these builds. I also understand that it takes time for these things to happen.
    It's just a bit frustrating to see all the 1.5 bukkit servers running and I can't even get my hands on a copy. lol Thanks so much for the Dev team of Bukkit. Keep up the good work.

2. Offline

jorisk322

There's no 1.5. The 1.5 people are showing you is a beta-build (Minecraft beta), and is VERY old. When a new build is out, you will be told.

stuntguy3000 likes this.
  3. Offline

Lolmewn

It's funny, because we're around build #2700 currently. The one you're trying to download is #704, which is Minecraft BETA 1.5.
    A build will be out when a build will be out.

4. Most people are right about the #704. There is a lot of players on my server (Mostly added me on skype), asking me to update the server. We would prob have to wait a day or two for the Dev/Beta build.

5. Offline

janosik79

They ask only children, by 1.5, Wise is responsible Administartor "maybe next year" with children there is nothing to discuss

Ne0nx3r0 likes this.
  6. Offline

TheReverend403

What the hell did I just read...?

7. Offline

Rprrr

Who the hell is going to download a Minecraft Beta 1.5 build..? Lol.

8. Offline

the_nexus86

still have no idea what the hell this is supposed to mean?

9. Offline

TnT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.