Solved 1.14 Craftbukkit Server Crashing

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Techno1102, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Techno1102

I have had my server for about two weeks and all of a sudden, it started crashing. I was just playing on it earlier, but I had to go do something and I did not want to leave it running, so I stopped the server. However, when I came back, it would start the server, but crash immediately. I was wondering if someone could help me figure out why it is crashing. Also, I would like to update my server to 1.14.1, but the process on https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/buildtools/ did not work for me. Could anyone help me with this also? I am on a mac with the latest update. Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Techno1102

I followed the instructions, but when I loaded it up, it was still 1.14. But for right now, I am fine with 1.14.

So after looking over the crash report, I noticed that it mentioned the ender dragon, so I just deleted the end world save and started the server up. Luckily I had just entered the end and had not done anything.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.