♥ | Pressure Plate Launcher | Unique | ♥

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Ausbuild, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Offline

Ausbuild

I need a plugin which will launch players (smoothly) to a set location from a golden pressure plate. HOWEVER, I don't want any pressure plate to be able to launch people. I want a permission for only ops to do the following command:
    /lp create (Once the command is done, you step on a pressure plate to make a lunch plate)
    /lp setland (Sets the landing position for the current pressureplate).
    Once you use /lp setland, the pressure plate is no longer editable. If the pressure plate is broken then, the launch area information should be deletedas well.

Basically, I want it to where I do a command, register the pressure plate by stepping on it, and then i can set the landing point for that plate. I want some type of feedback that I can see. So when I do /lp create, I would like it to say "Please step on a pressure plate now!" Once I step on a pressure plate, I want it to say "Now, set landing". Upon setting the landing point, it should say "Plate has been set."
    Thanks!

2. Offline

LordFox

I don't think this is possible,the pressure plates work off kncockback and i dont thing you can configure the knockback to certain distances

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

LordFox You can make a path and then every ... ticks make sure that the player is send to that path again with the right velocity.

4. Offline

LordFox

timtower and then it would have to calculate the distance from one end to the other and have a timer for the plugin cause it then expects the second command to be run...this plugin becoming too complicated then it should be

5. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Nobody said that it would be pretty :p

6. Offline

LordFox

7. Offline

Ausbuild

Im open to ideas :D