¡Handheld currency!

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by FlashyPotato, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

FlashyPotato

Plugin Category:
    General

Suggested name: Checks

Please, I want someone who knows what they're doing to create this plugin. It's a really cool idea and I think it would add to all the other creative plugins out there.

What I want:
    When a player reaches a balance of 5,000, their balance is set to 0 and they will receive an enchanted paper item called a check. Paper, like any other stackable item, stacks in 64s, so that would be 320k cash per stack. The point of this plugin is to change currency from being intangible to something that's tangible and can be gained, stored, or lost. I want this handheld paper, to be able to run a server economy. Being able to purchase items from a shop with it would be nice. And if it's possible, to give the checks a lore to show how much they're worth.

For example if I had 1 check, the lore would say "5,000", and if I had two checks the lore on the stacked enchanted paper would be "$10,000", 3 checks "$15,000" etc.

Also, a permission node where certain players have their balance turn into checks at $10,000 instead of $5,000. That way they can hold up to $640k a stack.

Ideas for commands:
    Uh, I don't think this one really needs commands, but if you geniuses out there can recommend some, that'd be great!

Ideas for permission:
    checks.fivegrand (the default. Where players' balance transfers into a check everytime they reach $5,000 essentials currency.)
    checks.tengrand (for the more privileged, perhaps donors of the server where their balance transfers into a check everytime they reach $10,000 essentials currency.)

When I'd like it by:
    This plugin sounds extremely difficult to create, and knowing that, I'm willing to be patient. Good luck to the Java mastermind who can take this on >:3. That being said.. Two weeks? Or a week and a half? That should be plenty of time.

This plugin would have to work hand in hand with the essentials balance system and I'm not sure how sell sign shops are going to work with this form of currency. This is going to be one hell of a job ;-;

2. Offline

Asc_Nicholas

I'm currently working on a couple of my own projects but once I finish them and nobody haas started on this I may try my hand at it. Seems like a fun plugin to code

3. Offline

Asc_Nicholas

Hey again,

While on a search I found this plugin that may be of use for you. A plugin of this sorts would be a monster to make especially for a beginner like me.

Check this out: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/gringotts/

If this plugin does not work for you, you may have to go look elsewhere for a developer with the experience and time for this sort of plugin.

Goodluck!

jast likes this.
  4. Offline

FlashyPotato

I'll see if this was what I was looking for, tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestion.

If anyone thinks they can make a plugin like this, please halp. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.