Great, thanks :) Glad you like it.
Hey its uploading now, will tell you link in 15 minutes :)
Hope you like
Yep, good, thanks! Just a couple of comments:
- The initial sign doesn't *need* to be blank - /sms create doesn't care about the contents
- The banner (title) argument is mandatory at 1:22 - it doesn't default to the menu name (although perhaps it could in later releases)
- At 2:46 - there's no limit on the number of entries a sign can have, other than that too many entries would make it a pain to scroll through :)
Ok thats cool, i'll do an updated video once it gets to a new version :) Ill be doing that next week. A little plugn update video. ill mention those points you mentioned. I hope you liked it though.
(stupid 420 character limit on posts)
- At 3:10, colour change problem - not seen that myself, but I'll look out for it - only thing that should stop colour support working is Permissions.
- At 3:31 - menus *do* get cleaned up if you destroy the sign normally with e.g. an axe. But yeah there are known issues with things like worldedit, and also explosions. These are difficult events to intercept but I'm looking at ways. Putting the sign back and right clicking it will refresh it again, since the menu is still there.
Just to let you know, SMS is now at 0.3.2 - big changes are CommandSigns support (run commands with special permissions) and multiple signs per menu (i.e. one menu can have any number of signs viewing it).
Separate names with a comma.
Comments on Profile Post by jamescosten